Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Bade acche lage hai, 

ye scene, ye direction, ye lighting... aur? 

Aur Abir and his Shayari ❤️

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1219083258987573248

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣 hifi Diya! I said the same too😆

I knew that lady couldn't be uru...she looks way to old😆

ahaha good idea diya👍🏼 Maybe uru was part of Abir's attack plan today against Meenu, so she joined forces and sent a random gaay bahu on her behalf to fool Meenu👏

Good game guruji...great strategy to win and impress your saas😛😆 Play her own games against her👍🏼 I like this new style of courtship with in-laws🤣

haha hifi 😆

haina and she was looking little weird thats definitely not uru 🤣

yes thats so liike her planning with her Abir to double cross her saas.. 😆🥳

Yup I totally agree👍🏼 Abir also hasn't directly come to BM and BP to explain and clear the MU. So both BM and BP (as well as Mishti) are all unaware of the full situation. That's why they are reacting so harshly against Abir, with his unexpected dramatic entries and behaviour.

haan, I know exactly what it's like to be in a family where relations are strained due to lack of clear communication and not opening up feelings with one another😒 It just bottles up over time and suddenly it bursts out🤔

yes totally i understand their fear and its all due to miscommunication but then holding mish responsible for what he initiated is not acceptable yaar... everyone thinking of nish being better for mishti but did anyone ask mishti's opinion on nishant or how she feels about it.. assurance sirf mishti se maang tha hai... 

awww your description is making my imaginations run🤗❤️ So eager to watch the episode later.

I'm just playing that scene in my head...so beautiful❤️

It reminds me of a possible parallel...

Remember when Mish was under Meenu's blackmail during kuku shaadi. Mishbir's video call when Abir recited the shayari about beauty of feeling in love❤️ The curtains, the lighting and music of "tere hone lagaa hoon" seems like an elegant parallel to this❤️

Shah in blue shirt and moonlight lighting❤️

p.s special thanks to the fan operator to bring wind to the curtains😆😆

haha you just watch that scene the shayari, shaheer's voice modulation and the lighting, cinematography everything was so perfect ☺️❤️

ohh my favorite seq yaar it was shot so beautifully, yes it can be a parallel to that scene... abir was so happy n jumping around it was one of the best video call scenes...  and also ankho ki gustakiyan mishbir and curtain.. 

haha thats true we need to thank the fan operator for perfect timing.. the real nanko work😉

Originally posted by: kin8

So that Asha Kiran paper was the bill for those lakh bangles that Mishti bought from NGO. It just occurred to me that there is a possibility that in mehndi function bangles can catch on fire since they are made of lakh/wax or someone (Nishant) deliberately uses it to cause a fire and blame can be on abir? Or maybe I’m thinking too much?!😣

haan meenu was hearing parul abir too naa... so maybe its her plan she only did something with the bangles n it caught fire during the function... 

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

His anger on Abhir n majorly in monster is making Bade Papa take some implusive decisions

Yaar is marriage the only thing to come out of such pain... Is there nothing else in life???? This is such a wrong thought

Mishti sold have just told I neither want Abhir nor nish..I want to be myself n need some time

Alas this is a show n drama keliye Saab hota hai

cool i understand his fear and anger... its mish responsibility to clear that she loves abir n talk about time... but was she actually given time to think, is she in state to think she is accepting everything bp says... but is he being fair here by just dumping the whole responsibility of nannu on mishti?? how is she responsible for it when he was the one who suggested this rishta... is it fair for mish to keep reassuring every member that she wont do anything wrong... is it fair for mish to inform every family member whenever she goes out even for 5 min that too after informing nannu.,.. didnt nannu know this, didnt he go behind mish why didnt he stop family from questioning her, why didnt he stop mish from apologizing to jas.. 

Originally posted by: SheThought

Bade acche lage hai, 

ye scene, ye direction, ye lighting... aur? 

Aur Abir and his Shayari ❤️

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1219083258987573248

wow pali thank you so much for sharing 🤗

this is my most favorite scene of today... Nandu see this, this is what we were discussing about.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I have a feeling that nannu will be the one to ask Mishti to

Either marry Abhir

To run off...n he'll handle things here

Or

He'll quietly make Abhir sit in the mandap insted of himself....n later ones the marriage is over will he'll tell everyone why he made Abhir sit insted of him

Now which one will be true no idea

Coz Mishti won't just go away

Mishti won't go to Abhir now until either bade Papa or nannu asks her to do so