Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ronit, the kidnapping expert,should open a kidnapping agency.

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Prerna's kidnapping was totally confused. No link with two goons in vehicle scene and later Ronith's scene. 😎

However, Prerna's kidnapping will trigger Anurag's memory and What's more he will dilute his relationship with Sonolika and mesh up with his day to day activities.

Glaring of Prerna at goons recalled me first scene of Prerna's kidnapping by Ronith in shopping mall. How she told Ronith on that day Anurag will come, he will come to rescue her.

Shivani will reveal that Sonolika is Komolika soon. 😃

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

This must be the tenth kidnapping scene .. in this show 

maiyya has promised Ganapati .. she will get someone  kidnapped one every month .. 

She is getting someone or the other get kidnapped in every show of hers

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shivani n prerna kyun komo ki sachchai nahi batate

thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today’s episode was a good example of how illogical and nonsensical this show has become. The writers and show runners are so unoriginal and uncreative it’s really sad. I honestly feel bad for the actors, because they are doing their job and trying to make the most of what seems to be a hopeless situation. In the few scenes that they have good dialogue, they are able to showcase their talent, like Erica’s scene in the terrace last week. Usually I try to stay positive about the show because I really like the leads and their chemistry but I couldn’t even finish today’s episode. It was terrible! The editing made absolutely no sense. Once second she’s in a van being tied up and the next she’s walking again. It is an embarrassment that they actually aired it. If I was an actor in that show I would be pissed. The actors and audience already have to deal with repetitive plots and lengthy, boring scenes, the LEAST the editors can do make sure the episode makes sense! It truly is pathetic. 

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

They have now stopped uploading the videos on time now 🤔☹️

Kuch Faraq nahi padata yr I remember how we used to wait for episodes , but now just reading your updates, and decide whether to watch it or not ( last Friday epi was good though ) 

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope Viraj does not turn negative and steal Prerna by faking her death. It would be nice if he heard the whole phone conversation and decides to go against Komolika, she's just so irritating. Worst villain ever. Look at the lengths she's going because of her weak reason to be obsessed with Anurag. 

Please let Viraj be positive and help AnuPre. 

We have so many negative characters already like Mohini, Nivi, Ronit...etc and now even Veena's joined the list against AnuPre. 

Mohini's a disgrace as usual. A pregnant lady gets kidnapped and she's least bothered. She lacks basic humanity. Please let something bad happen to Mohini. 🤞