hahaha let me laugh out

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

today everything was a mirage

pandit gave a abhimantrit vibhut and manyata beccome okay and he goes away

and then brinda now knowing about naagin and that day after saving dev even she has no reaction 

she is talking normally

in previous season also they confused alot on who bela is actually

anyway lets see if they have really planned ma beti will fight each other till manyata death and then both beti will reunite to take revenge

as sayantani is definitely a cameo 

and nayantara is parallel lead and brinda main

and if manyata would be there then nayantara will get less screen space

why manyata will want to kil dev first as she is the only one who want her daughter to become bahu so before marrying only she was ready to kill

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nayantara is also the main lead not parallel. Just wait till her story begins.  

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

today everything was a mirage

pandit gave a abhimantrit vibhut and manyata beccome okay and he goes away

and then brinda now knowing about naagin and that day after saving dev even she has no reaction 

she is talking normally

in previous season also they confused alot on who bela is actually

anyway lets see if they have really planned ma beti will fight each other till manyata death and then both beti will reunite to take revenge

as sayantani is definitely a cameo 

and nayantara is parallel lead and brinda main

and if manyata would be there then nayantara will get less screen space

Oh man why you said nayantara is parallel lead 😉😉😉.I even don't now bother who is main I just want strong naagin and want brinda nayantara to unite together otherwise both will be in big trouble. 

gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Oh man why you said nayantara is parallel lead 😉😉😉.I even don't now bother who is main I just want strong naagin and want brinda nayantara to unite together otherwise both will be in big trouble. 

its better to accept the fact and bas bol dene se kuch badal nahin jayega

nayantara is vish and shesha of this season and brinda shivanya or bela

nayantara right now is against brinda then both will unite when their mother will die but then again they will be on loggerhead for nagmani or taj

this is fact and its not like parallel lead are not lead

atleast vish got a true lover and here i am not seeing any opposite nayantara is going to come in near future

and its a fact she will fall for dev out of blue like shesha dont know how fell for ritik

anyway i will talk just the fact

even if nayantara will turn positive then also brinda will get most space as she has scenes with dev

and its established brindev are lead pair and lead pair get maximum screen space

and i have no favorited here

infact i like jasmin more like her since tei but not liked dsdt and i really dont like nia much

but i watch serial for the character not actor

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago
LovelyKavya123 thumbnail

Makers themselves are confused 😌

LovelyKavya123 thumbnail

gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Nayantara is also the main lead not parallel. Just wait till her story begins.  

i dont know how you think jasmine is not parallel

anyway i dont know how  jasmine will be in snake role 

but she is really too much good in bubbly role i just loved her starting part of tei or dsdt

but when she start becoming mahan like in tei in later part or in dsdt especially the crying part i really dont like her in that 

so i am glad she is not going to get much crying or mahan scenes

gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyKavya123

makers are very clear

its the audience who just are exagerating and not accepting

as no doubt both jasmine and nia has done lead role only

so both have separate fan base

LovelyKavya123 thumbnail

No confused about the plot, Like in today's episode Manyata said this is the same Naagin that fought with Me but that was 25years before only?el din pehle tha na?then in one episode they showed Nayan transforming..That's why I said makers are confused

Yeah You are right,both have done only lead roles and this Time Ekta said two leads and they also have seperate fanbase

LovelyKavya123 thumbnail

But if you see the first Promo posted by Ekta,It was clear that both are equally important and both have their own Story and both are leads,That's why this Time they casted lead actresses instead of casting the ones who already played negative..Promos itself says both are equally important