Naagin 4

Brindev marriage discussion....

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I think it's pretty much the Brindev endgame,  in naagin the story begins after marriage....  

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/naagin-4-brinda-dev-to-get-married_159385

Let's discuss! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I would love to watch BrinDev Love story☺️They give the hints of Crackling chemistry☺️☺️

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

IF articles are always made on spoilers, there's nothing new in that!

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

I don’t think they will get married atm, but they’re defo the end game it’s so obvious 😆

They ain’t developing their story for nothing. 

And that chemistry ❤️

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well its has to be and to be honest even if not happen it's ok then someone else will be introduced. If brinda dev marriage happen then someone else will be for nayantara for sure.she is one of the lead and show just new so many characters will come and go.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

How this marriage will happen not sure but if dev marries brinda without letting anyone know his family will rip him apart and then brinda will be angry as why he married her while Rajat was her fiancé. But I sure cannot wait to see brindev together and brinda being the DIL I’m that house all the nastygiri that was shown before she will beat them with broom 

Sleppless thumbnail

Maybe now dev mom herself will beg to brinda and she will fixed their marriage. She will definitely thinking nayantara  being manyata daughter herself another naagin.and this way naagin franchise will start married main lead just like previous 3 season.

But all of season I will say sasha is best as a negative or vamp .she is best then all of negative character on naagin season. 

I hope they will show nayantara and brinda working together and want nayantara to at least not becoming vamp.as a gray is fine but it will be funny and unreal if she turn positive which is not possible. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Maybe now dev mom herself will beg to brinda and she will fixed their marriage. She will definitely thinking nayantara  being manyata daughter herself another naagin.and this way naagin franchise will start married main lead just like previous 3 season.

But all of season I will say sasha is best as a negative or vamp .she is best then all of negative character on naagin season. 

I hope they will show nayantara and brinda working together and want nayantara to at least not becoming vamp.as a gray is fine but it will be funny and unreal if she turn positive which is not possible. 

Oh wow that would be fab if dev's mum gets to know nayan is manyata daughter, and asks brinda to marry dev to save him from nayan, not knowing it is brinda who is real daughter of manyata 👏

Sleppless thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh wow that would be fab if dev's mum gets to know nayan is manyata daughter, and asks brinda to marry dev to save him from nayan, not knowing it is brinda who is real daughter of manyata 👏

As for now that is looks happening and what if we viewrs get fool to see nayantara and brinda actually working together lolz.i mean so many bloopers was shown.nayantara 2nd episode shown as a naagin now saying she is human.anything can happen its ekta show afterall.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

I too feel for sure Dev mom will fix this marriage