so devtara are going to be couple

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

after watching today episode and these leaked brindev shadi pic

i think devtara is couple as its naagin record that noone marries the main lead whose shadi is fixd from before as brindev shadi is fixed so devtara will get married

and i think nayantara might become positive

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Only Ekta and Mukta knows what’s going to happen now. It may feel like Nayan and Dev ending up together if they were to follow the bride swapping tradition but this season they have deviated enough. For example Nayan is alloted the white costume but she is shown as the vamp while Brinda is alloted the black costume but she is shown as a positive lovable character.  

Then this season the characters have been revealed from the very beginning, but previously the main lead’s story was kept a secret or she was revealed to be human this time the other lead is revealed to be human. So it’s actually not that easy to predict the future plot.

Rein123 thumbnail

I think there is going to be a groom swap instead of a bride swap

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rein123

I think there is going to be a groom swap instead of a bride swap

I think so too,  bhais-hali bribes Rajat but he chickens out and Dev has to step in since he already has fallen for Brinda 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

The obsession with “Nayantara the positive character” is weird.

At this point her being positive is kinda impossible

-Killing innocent Naagin 

-Plotting against Brinda 

-Hiding truth from Manyata 

-Maligning BrinDev’s character 

I can never see her in positive light again 

BrinDev might not get married now, but it’s so obvious they’re the end game and Brinda the Main lead.

Though Nayan will bring one of the biggest twist this is Brinda’s story from the moment go. 

And even if she marry the hero that doesn’t guarantee the positive main lead coz Komolika  

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

The obsession with “Nayantara the positive character” is weird.

At this point her being positive is kinda impossible

-Killing innocent Naagin 

-Plotting against Brinda 

-Hiding truth from Manyata 

-Maligning BrinDev’s character 

I can never see her in positive light again 

BrinDev might not get married now, but it’s so obvious they’re the end game and Brinda the Main lead.

Though Nayan will bring one of the biggest twist this is Brinda’s story from the moment go. 

And even if she marry the hero that doesn’t guarantee the positive main lead coz Komolika  

@bold sorry but I beg to differ. From our perspective this story belongs to both of them equally. Reason is simple, and that is Nayantara was the one who raised to take this revenge for Manyata even though Brinda is her real daughter. So yes although Brinda is Manyata’s real daughter given her attachment to the Parekh family it’s a bit difficult to imagine that she’ll actually try to murder anyone of them or that she’s ready to kill anyone from that family. 

Second, the show’s theme is Bhagya ka zehreela khel or Bhagya getting swapped. Nayantara who should have lived a simple life ended up walking on the path of revenge while Brinda who should grown up with her goal as avenging her father ends up growing as a sweet girl that is attached to the Parekh family.

Coming to Nayantara being negative or positive, if she is shown as completely negative then there’s nothing left to watch and most of us don’t really want that.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I actually hope this comes true bcz Show needs Strong twists n turns which shock viewers least expected right now Nayantara changing positive n Devtara is 0% least Expected twist as everybody now believes it’s brindev only 🤔

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Only Ekta and Mukta knows what’s going to happen now. It may feel like Nayan and Dev ending up together if they were to follow the bride swapping tradition but this season they have deviated enough. For example Nayan is alloted the white costume but she is shown as the vamp while Brinda is alloted the black costume but she is shown as a positive lovable character.  

Then this season the characters have been revealed from the very beginning, but previously the main lead’s story was kept a secret or she was revealed to be human this time the other lead is revealed to be human. So it’s actually not that easy to predict the future plot.

I really like how they decided to not make evil or good stereotypically synonymous with colours in this season.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

@bold sorry but I beg to differ. From our perspective this story belongs to both of them equally. Reason is simple, and that is Nayantara was the one who raised to take this revenge for Manyata even though Brinda is her real daughter. So yes although Brinda is Manyata’s real daughter given her attachment to the Parekh family it’s a bit difficult to imagine that she’ll actually try to murder anyone of them or that she’s ready to kill anyone from that family. 

Second, the show’s theme is Bhagya ka zehreela khel or Bhagya getting swapped. Nayantara who should have lived a simple life ended up walking on the path of revenge while Brinda who should grown up with her goal as avenging her father ends up growing as a sweet girl that is attached to the Parekh family.

Coming to Nayantara being negative or positive, if she is shown as completely negative then there’s nothing left to watch and most of us don’t really want that.

Agreed this is nayan and brinda's story equally, because even in the initial old promo that gave hint of the story for season 4 showed 2 naagins and the promo posed the question "What will happen when 2 people will be living out each other's fates" (Rough translation). The whole plot of this season as said in this much earlier promo is the identity crisis of two naagins, where both are living the lives the other should have been living. So naagin 4's story is equally brinda and nayan's, the story as you correctly said is not brinda's alone. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHBuElE3OM8

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think it's already a bride swamp na 

It's should be Nayan but devs mom will end up with brinda so it's technically a bride swamp 😋😋

Edited by maclean - 4 years ago