8 clarifications on Friday's episode

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys, Time to  clear out points or rather facts about Friday's episode once and for all:

1) sonakshi is one sensible woman who was in her right mind to hold BOTH Rohan and pari responsible. 

2) sonakshi is NOT trying to be "mahaan" as mentioned by some ppl in this forum. She's merely trying to make peace between the two families and calm both her husband and her mother. If that gives her the label "mahaan" then so be it. More of us should be mahaan like her because we all want peace. 

3) Sonakshi is NOT taking her in law's side because she now lives in that house. Nor is she prioritizing the sippys more than her own family. She's merely taking the RIGHT side. There is no bias decision over here. 

4) there is no justification to rohit's action and words on Friday's episode. Yes he was angry, yes he is impulsive. But excuse you, you have nor right to hold an innocent responsible for other people's act just because that person is related to you. If we go by that then sonakshi could hold rohit responsible for way too many things and this marriage wouldn't work for even  two effing  days. Heck this marriage wouldn't have even happened if Sona held rohit responsible for his family's decision abiut prenup. And let's not forget the number of time naren has made sonakshi feel low about herself, her work, her mother etc. Lets not forget how nishi had behaved with Sona after poojas suicide, how YK told Sona "tum kya samjho go.. Actress ho Na, tumse nahi hoga" when Pooja locked herself in the room. So let's not even try to justify rohit's words here. 

5) What suman did was absolutely wrong. There is absolutely no justification for her actions. She was the one who beat and slapped pari for revealing Poojas adoption on the news. And now she's doing exactly what pari did. Yes, naren NEEDS to be shamed and humiliated in front of everyone and needs to be taught a lesson. But that right is only reserved for the sippys. Suman is NO ONE to dig her nose into the family matter, barge into the party and create such a cheap scene in front of the guests. 

6) THE WAY Veena reacted to the EMA - WRONG. SO many thing was wrong with that. First one being she needed to console Tanya, give her strength to gather herself together. The way she just strode out of the house straight into the car to the rastogi house, it looked like she got some perfect opportu ity to avenge suman for how she behave the night before. - doesn't go with her character whatsoever. Secondly, how the heck is she holding pari responsible alone? Is pari your child or rohit? She should've called Rohit up  first and given him a piece of her mind before anything else. 

7) both pari and rohit needs to be disowned by their respective family to teach them a lesson. There's no other solution to it. 

8) lets stop saying they ruined ajit's character already and that sonakshi is making a grave mistake by not revealing about ajit's blackmail. I mentioned this in my previous post and I'm gonna say this yet again, that it is natural for boy of his age to get carried away. We don't know who he hangs out with and when the ppl u surround urself with are like that, it's easy to loose control on yourself no matter how good of a person u are. That's why we always get such advice from out parents that make good friends. Who u hangout with defines ur character. And ajit was apologetic and was regretting his actions and it was only natural for sonakshi to believe him. Hiding the one crore truth is maynot be entirely right but also not wrong. Sona is right in her place. 

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naynaa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Hey guys, Time to state clear out points or rather facts about Friday's episode once and for all:

1) sonakshi is one sensible woman who was in her right mind to hold BOTH rohit and pari responsible. 

2) sonakshi is NOT trying to be "mahaan" as mentioned by some ppl in this forum. She's merely trying to make peace between the two families and calm both her husband and her mother. If that gives her the label "mahaan" then so be it. More of us should be mahaan like her because we all want peace. 

3) Sonakshi is NOT taking her in law's side because she now lives in that house. Nor is she prioritizing the sippys more than her own family. She's merely taking the RIGHT side. There is no bias decision over here. 

4) there is no justification to rohit's action and words on Friday's episode. Yes he was angry, yes he is impulsive. But excuse you, you have nor right to hold an innocent responsible for other people's act just because that person is related to you. If we go by that then sonakshi could hold rohit responsible for way too many things and this marriage wouldn't work for even  two effing  days. Heck this marriage wouldn't have even happened if Sona held rohit responsible for his family's decision abiut prenup. And let's not forget the number of time naren has made sonakshi feel low about herself, her work, her mother etc. Lets not forget how nishi had behaved with Sona after poojas suicide, how YK told Sona "tum kya samjho go.. Actress ho Na, tumse nahi hoga" when Pooja locked herself in the room. So let's not even try to justify rohit's words here. 

5) What suman did was absolutely wrong. There is absolutely no justification for her actions. She was the one who beat and slapped pari for revealing Poojas adoption on the news. And now she's doing exactly what pari did. Yes, naren NEEDS to be shamed and humiliated in front of everyone and needs to be taught a lesson. But that right is only reserved for the sippys. Suman is NO ONE to dig her nose into the family matter, barge into the party and create such a cheap scene in front of the guests. 

6) THE WAY Veena reacted to the EMA - WRONG. SO many thing was wrong with that. First one being she needed to console Tanya, give her strength to gather herself together. The way she just strode out of the house straight into the car to the rastogi house, it looked like she got some perfect opportu ity to avenge suman for how she behave the night before. - doesn't go with her character whatsoever. Secondly, how the heck is she holding pari responsible alone? Is pari your child or rohit? She should've called Rohit up  first and given him a piece of her mind before anything else. 

7) both pari and rohit needs to be disowned by their respective family to teach them a lesson. There's no other solution to it. 

8) lets stop saying they ruined ajit's character already and that sonakshi is making a grave mistake by not revealing about ajit's blackmail. I mentioned this in my previous post and I'm gonna say this yet again, that it is natural for boy of his age to get carried away. We don't know who he hangs out with and when the ppl u surround urself with are like that, it's easy to loose control on yourself no matter how good of a person u are. That's why we always get such advice from out parents that make good friends. Who u hangout with defines ur character. And ajit was apologetic and was regretting his actions and it was only natural for sonakshi to believe him. Hiding the one crore truth is maynot be entirely right but also not wrong. Sona is right in her place. 

My thoughts exactly! Thank you for putting this up.

Nothing about Friday's episode felt right to me. It was such a muddle.. The only person who was in character was Suman Rastogi, whose only significant character is that she is characterless, and does things based on a whim.

Monday's episode is going to be hard for me to watch...😵

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

U wrote rohit instead of rohan🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart..amazing post!!!😍

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Gladdd you made this post... Much needed one.. I was heading to make one.. But saw this.. So my work is done.. Thank you... 🤗❤️👏

Pari and Rohan* ... 🤣Not Rohit... 🤣🤣😛

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayass

U wrote rohit instead of rohan🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart..amazing post!!!😍

Shanuuu... Do actually read my mind.. 😆🤣

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Shanuuu... Do actually read my mind.. 😆🤣

we r kumb ke mele mai bhichdi hui bhene!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 

P.S.- i have never been there!😅

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayass

we r kumb ke mele mai bhichdi hui bhene!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 

P.S.- i have never been there!😅

I wish we were... 😂❤❤❤

But I haven't been there just like you.. 😂😅

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Except your phone's typo kaand 🙈 each line is just perfect 👍

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursDearly

My thoughts exactly! Thank you for putting this up.

Nothing about Friday's episode felt right to me. It was such a muddle.. The only person who was in character was Suman Rastogi, whose only significant character is that she is characterless, and does things based on a whim.

Monday's episode is going to be hard for me to watch...😵

Thank you🤗

LOL when u said that about suman, I thought u were saying what she did was right and so I read ur first line about appreciating my post as sarcasm🤣And mahn, this shows gives me anxiety 😆way too much intense drama. I was contemplating whether I should watch Fridays episode or not after Thursdays precap. But honestly couldn't help at the end. 

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Gladdd you made this post... Much needed one.. I was heading to make one.. But saw this.. So my work is done.. Thank you... 🤗❤️👏

Pari and Rohan* ... 🤣Not Rohit... 🤣🤣😛

LMAO I can't unsee that anymore. Rohit and pari 🤢 I seriously need to take my mind off this forum for sometime 😆

And thank you love❤️