Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

People will not see this as Fat Shaming, because she was mom. But it hurt fatty community.

🀣

blueash thumbnail

It was so un-motherly comment.. normal mom bolti beta dubla ho gaya bhale beta bhaaloo ban raha ho

🀣

blueash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mapogo

I mean she's not wrong. πŸ˜†

6th month hai shayed πŸ˜†

princess_23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

People will not see this as Fat Shaming, because she was mom. But it hurt fatty community.

🀣

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blueash

so this is the khush khabri Sana's dad was talking about? πŸ€£

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueash

I think 7 months. Mubarak ho

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The mother was embarassed to see him eating all the time.I feel bad for her  Either he is eating (right off the foil) ..or he is yelling at women to make him rotis. Or he is eating again. Recovery from typhoid can be exhausting ..he needs to eat but along with nourishment for the body how about some nourishment for the mind?This was the case even before typhoid.  And how about doing house duties?no wait..how about using  a plate and then washing ur own plate? 

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 4 years ago
blueash thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

The mother was embarassed to see him eating all the time.I feel bad for her  Either he is eating (right off the foil) ..or he is yelling at women to make him rotis. Or he is eating again. Recovery from typhoid can be exhausting ..he needs to eat but along with nourishment for the body how about some nourishment for the mind?This was the case even before typhoid.  And how about doing house duties?no wait..how about using  a plate and then washing ur own plate? 

She whispered something else too like hamesha line me laga rehta. 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

It is not wrong if he is eating, it is his choice to join Fatty Community. Nobody has right to fat-shame a community.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hawww!That's why I call you smart alec. πŸ˜†

Shabhash mere sher, you undoubtedly have pulled off a sixer out the the forum stadium. πŸ‘

Cricketer ho? πŸ˜€

As for Shuklas mummy ji fat shaming him,then tum sab milke petition file kardo uske behalf mein ke mummy ji fatty Community ko aise kaise shame kar sakte hain. Aur woh bhi apne khud ki laadla bete ko. πŸ˜‘Don't forget to put down Umar jis name in the fatty community offenders list too whilst your at it. All fat shamers should be persecuted! 

PS-Daayan awesome hai, she knows. 😎But next time mere ideas ko copy paste karne ke liye plagiarism charges aap par thaupenge. πŸ€“