Jan 17, 2020: Swagat Nahi Karoge Humara???

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

First and foremost, I have to confess two things...

First, when I saw that Ansh drank that Roohafza... I mean the Chaand Raat Ras, my first reaction was,"A two minutes silence for all those KS's who got this GAP as their leader..." smiley36

And second, after watching yesterday's precap, I was planning to take a Sanyas cos I did not like that dancing DV even a bit... But I watched the episode and enjoyed it too!!!

Aur ab, swag se swagat karte hain humare apne Evil Ansh and Dilruba ka!!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Now, coming to the episode...

First and foremost, I said it once and am saying it again... I personally did NOT like his dancing steps. He is Evil Ansh for God's sake, not a Dancing Davansh!!!

Bechari Pia... Phone shaheed ho gaya uska!!! RIP Pia's cellphone...  Cellphones ki duniya ke bhagwan us bechare ki aatma ko shanti de!!!smiley19 πŸ€£

Now, Bhai Sahab ke andar itni saari powers stored hain which have been multiplied due to that Do Chaand Raat Ras... To pehle kyon nahi dikhayi ye saari powers?? Kahan se download ki apne system main ye saari powers??? Please continue with these powers... Please!!! 

Now, phir se Amavasya??? Abey yaar!! Kal hi to Purnima hui hai show main... Achanak se Amavasya??? Ye kya jhol hai bhai? Makers, please get a new calendar!

Anyways, if Dillu takes Naman and Dafli along with her to Chudail Lok (which I highly doubt), at least Nishant and Saavi won't be able to use Dafli in their missions... Jokes apart, I want Dillu to be back, out of that frame ASAP!!!

Ab to the Gs... Ye bataiye, aap logon ko pata hai ki DV has super hearing powers, to itni zor-zor se baatein karne ki kya zarurat thi??

Bechara Adi... Use neeche phenkne ki kya zarurat thi??? Matlab torture karne ke liye CV's ko Adi hi milta hai?? Why CV's WHY? Poor Adi... smiley19

Then the Kaali Shaktis trapped in Nishant's tehkhana... Didn't Singha kill them off?? How come they are alive again??? Or did he kill a few of them??? πŸ˜•

Ansh flirting and romancing with Pia... Bhai, itna flirt to aaj tak Bhai Sahab ne kabhi nahi kiya hoga jitna ek episode main Evil Ansh ne kar diya!! smiley36

Oh!! And he got a new eye colour too... A red one!! Waise, the red colour is due to the Chaand Raat Ras, no?? Reminded me of Daayansh's initial eye colour...

The dinner for two... 

Bhai Sahab, kaash aapne bhi kabhi aisa kuch kiya hota!!! Haan waise, do baar dinner arrange kiya to tha par kisi ne bhi kuch khaya nahi!! Such a waste of food!!! Plus Pia se apne haath se khilane ko bola... Bhai Sahab ne to kabhi aisa nahi kiya... Kuch seekho Evil Ansh se!!! *shakes head in disappointment*

"Dining table par wahi purane log, wahi purani baatein, wahi bakwas... Ansh in sab se pak chuka hai!!" Same Ansh same!!! Hum sab bhi pak chuke hain... 

(And apni privacy ka itna khayal pehle to nahi tha when you used to romance with your doors open!! I know that was the Ved-bhakt Ansh who could never think like this...)

Aur jab ultimately daal-chawal hi khana tha to itne saare items kyon rakhe?? Mana ki ek chammach khaate hi aapko neend aane lag gayi... Par phir bhi, food wasted again!!!

And I don't think ki Bhai Sahab ko sach main neend aayi hai... Kyonki precap main to Bhai Sahab lift ko damage kar rahe hain... Maybe I am over thinking but can't help it!!!

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Now, coming to the episode...

First and foremost, I said it once and am saying it again... I personally did NOT like his dancing steps. He is Evil Ansh for God's sake, not a Dancing Davansh!!!

Bechari Pia... Phone shaheed ho gaya uska!!! RIP Pia's cellphone...  Cellphones ki duniya ke bhagwan us bechare ki aatma ko shanti de!!!smiley19 πŸ€£

Now, Bhai Sahab ke andar itni saari powers stored hain which have been multiplied due to that Do Chaand Raat Ras... To pehle kyon nahi dikhayi ye saari powers?? Kahan se download ki apne system main ye saari powers??? Please continue with these powers... Please!!! 

Now, phir se Amavasya??? Abey yaar!! Kal hi to Purnima hui hai show main... Achanak se Amavasya??? Ye kya jhol hai bhai? Makers, please get a new calendar!

Anyways, if Dillu takes Naman and Dafli along with her to Chudail Lok (which I highly doubt), at least Nishant and Saavi won't be able to use Dafli in their missions... Jokes apart, I want Dillu to be back, out of that frame ASAP!!!

Ab to the Gs... Ye bataiye, aap logon ko pata hai ki DV has super hearing powers, to itni zor-zor se baatein karne ki kya zarurat thi??

Bechara Adi... Use neeche phenkne ki kya zarurat thi??? Matlab torture karne ke liye CV's ko Adi hi milta hai?? Why CV's WHY? Poor Adi... smiley19

Then the Kaali Shaktis trapped in Nishant's tehkhana... Didn't Singha kill them off?? How come they are alive again??? Or did he kill a few of them??? πŸ˜•

Ansh flirting and romancing with Pia... Bhai, itna flirt to aaj tak Bhai Sahab ne kabhi nahi kiya hoga jitna ek episode main Evil Ansh ne kar diya!! smiley36

Oh!! And he got a new eye colour too... A red one!! Waise, the red colour is due to the Chaand Raat Ras, no?? Reminded me of Daayansh's initial eye colour...

The dinner for two... 

Bhai Sahab, kaash aapne bhi kabhi aisa kuch kiya hota!!! Haan waise, do baar dinner arrange kiya to tha par kisi ne bhi kuch khaya nahi!! Such a waste of food!!! Plus Pia se apne haath se khilane ko bola... Bhai Sahab ne to kabhi aisa nahi kiya... Kuch seekho Evil Ansh se!!! *shakes head in disappointment*

"Dining table par wahi purane log, wahi purani baatein, wahi bakwas... Ansh in sab se pak chuka hai!!" Same Ansh same!!! Hum sab bhi pak chuke hain... 

(And apni privacy ka itna khayal pehle to nahi tha when you used to romance with your doors open!! I know that was the Ved-bhakt Ansh who could never think like this...)

Aur jab ultimately daal-chawal hi khana tha to itne saare items kyon rakhe?? Mana ki ek chammach khaate hi aapko neend aane lag gayi... Par phir bhi, food wasted again!!!

And I don't think ki Bhai Sahab ko sach main neend aayi hai... Kyonki precap main to Bhai Sahab lift ko damage kar rahe hain... Maybe I am over thinking but can't help it!!!

Nice post, but Red eyes kaha thi mujhe to wahi golden dikhi. Kal phir se check karu anhi to main.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Nice post, but Red eyes kaha thi mujhe to wahi golden dikhi. Kal phir se check karu anhi to main.

Thanks... πŸ˜Š

He had red eyes too... Watch carefully these scenes:

After Ansh finished talking with Nishant, he had a scene with Pia. He showed his red eyes to her and she was shocked.

Then that scene where Pia was fixing the chandelier and Ansh lifts her... In that scene, first his eyes were red and then they turned golden.

The dinner for two... There, when Pia was feeding him, she put her hand around his neck. At that time too, first his eyes were red and then they turned golden.

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thanks... πŸ˜Š

He had red eyes too... Watch carefully these scenes:

After Ansh finished talking with Nishant, he had a scene with Pia. He showed his red eyes to her and she was shocked.

Then that scene where Pia was fixing the chandelier and Ansh lifts her... In that scene, first his eyes were red and then they turned golden.

The dinner for two... There, when Pia was feeding him, she put her hand around his neck. At that time too, first his eyes were red and then they turned golden.

Saw again and noticed yes his eyes red then golden😎This edv is dancing in precap when rathores are in danger in lift and this janaab is dancing πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘but mazaa agaya dekhke ab ye evil Ansh Pia ko leke kahi door chala jaye raajtilak ke baad apni duniya mein saath mein riad ko bhi le le😈

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nikki u said the things i was thinking and M "saahi pakde hai"

The Dilman reunion felt anti climactic.

I mean you're loved one just revived from the dead and instead of it being an emotional reunion we get slapstick comedy πŸ˜•

Dil was more interested in playing hide n seek than meeting her pati dev & dafli.

Naman's first reaction is to snap at her.

I thought for a second Dil had a memory wipe & she'd want to kacha chabao everyone again .

Thankfully she remembers but i still don't understand Dil's thanda reaction to her family.

Her imli's  and gold came first.

Naman is the paralell track to Piansh why is he getting the step sisterly treatment. 

Mayara being the parallel track got equal importance why can't Naman's 

Ansh  - seeing him being crowned  I had this thought that where other's would be thrilled at being declared ruler He sees it as matrydom πŸ€“

His family seriously ruined him ! 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I mean you're loved one just revived from the dead and instead of it being an emotional reunion we get slapstick comedy πŸ˜•

Dil was more interested in playing hide n seek than meeting her pati dev & dafli.

I thought for a second Dil had a memory wipe & she'd want to kacha chabao everyone again .

Thankfully she remembers but i still don't understand Dil's thanda reaction to her family.

Naman is the paralell track to Piansh why is he getting the step sisterly treatment. 

Ansh  - seeing him being crowned  I had this thought that where other's would be thrilled at being declared ruler He sees it as matrydom πŸ€“

I think u love Dilman too much thats why u r disappointed may be but i have taken Dilman always second jodi in Nazar not parallel lead , We can say Mayara ek tarah se parallel leads the unke upar Atif ne song bhi banaya tha. 

I am interested more in PiAnsh story thats why liking thie evil Ansh who is flirting with Pia.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Saw again and noticed yes his eyes red then golden😎This edv is dancing in precap when rathores are in danger in lift and this janaab is dancing πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘but mazaa agaya dekhke ab ye evil Ansh Pia ko leke kahi door chala jaye raajtilak ke baad apni duniya mein saath mein riad ko bhi le le😈

Yeah... His eyes are probably red due to that Do Chaand Raat Ras.

Anyways, I am saying it for the third time... I am not liking this dancing DV. Haan, even I felt like dancing when Bhai Sahab damaged the lift but then I realised that the Gs are going to be saved anyhow... So, no need to be happy.

Now, this Evil Ansh is flirting and romancing with Pia... But then the fact arises that Pia fed him the food which was mixed with sleeping pills... So, is it possible ki janab ko gussa bhi aa sakta hai???

And coming to those sleeping pills... Well, ek chammach khaate hi Bhai Sahab ko neend aane lag gayi. And in the precap he is there, dancing and damaged the lift... So, it means that either he didn't fall asleep and was faking or he woke up in time, which also means that the Gs took their own sweet time while trying to escape...

How I wish it is the first case and Bhai Sahab is faking...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Thank you so much... πŸ˜Š

Well, I agree DilMan reunion felt anti climatic. And even I didn't understand her thanda reaction to her family. No wonder Naman snapped at her.

I wished something more... But we got this comic scene. Had this been some other time, I would have loved it but this was supposed to be a family reunion

Ansh... Well, I agree completely that his family has ruined him.

How I wish when this track is over, Ansh retains at least 1% of the nature of Evil Ansh... It would be fun to watch.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, I re-watched the last two episodes and as usual I am again back with some questions...

Q1. When Pia was fixing that chandelier with that rod, Ansh lifted her... So, when he lifted her, she had that rod in her hands. But where did that rod disappear when he put her down? In fact, that rod disappeared even before that!! It just vanished within a few seconds!! Aisa kaise hua???

Q2. If Adi can increase his size, then why was he standing on the table to fix those bulbs???

Q3. Why was Adi doing the electrical work?? No one asks a kid to do these jobs?? (I agree Evil Ansh had asked them to do all the preparations but he didn't specify that Adi has to do the electrical work??)

Q4. Where is Pari??? Aise episodes main use kyon gayab kar dete hain?? Not that I am missing her but why does she always disappear in such scenes when she has nothing much to do???

Q5. When did Naman's saasu maa die?? Her photograph was also there in the cave among those of the other dead Chudails... How???