Users

Frequent Posters

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

Rudra inhales and shouted

Rudra :  kyu?....kahan

Nandini : Kyunki wo tumhe kisi aur se shadi krte hue nahi dekh sakti. 

Bahot auto focus hai yar...ankh futegi meri

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

But its clear maya had gone somewhere and nandini calls rudra...

And rudra is panicked ..i wrote the dialogurs abovr..let me read more

Was Kangan in Ananya's wedding dress? If yes then Maya maybe purposely creates a scene with Nandini and walks off and she panics and calls/tells Rudra os he calls off the wedding to save/search fro her

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Nandini : Kyunki wo tumhe kisi aur se shadi krte hue nahi dekh sakti. 

Bahot auto focus hai yar...ankh futegi meri

I doubt that, Maya is reserved with her feelings and in no way expressing them out right, even with her mom.

And Nandini throws around subtle hints, becuase she knows Maya doesn't like someone invading her privacy.

No offense, tIara✌️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

And thank me for the idea also 😎🤣

Oh yeah, sorry, Thanks for the idea😆

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I doubt that, Maya is reserved with her feelings and in no way expressing them out right, even with her mom.

And Nandini throws around subtle hints, becuase she knows Maya doesn't like someone invading her privacy.

No offense, tIara✌️

haha..ruko...i will send you the ss...

Atleast its written there

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Isn't it kind of insensitive and stupid on Rudra's behalf for blaming Ananya of ebong jealous of Maya.

Before saying I am attacking MayRa, hear me out. I am not defending Ananya, if there was a competition of who is the most stupid one, she would win it hands down.

But it was Rudra who proposed Ananya, he promised her loyalty and support with the proposal. But now she is seeing him in someone else's arms, that someone, who is a challenge to her, she is beautiful, successful and has Rudra around her tiny finger, how will she not feel jealous and conscious about herself.

Instead of sitting down with Ananya and confess everything, both his past and present, Rudra keeps running away fro her, not giving her the clarity she deserves.

And this idiot woman isn't even asking it, if he isn't sitting down to talk to you, force him naa paagal aurat. Question him, confess to him. But nahi, behen ko shaadi machane ki chul hai, karo phir!

No the thing is that he is upset with his brothers death and he cried to whom he found solace.. now for Ananya to question why he cried to someone else and not her was kind of insensitive considering he is already messed up after feeling guilty of rishi death.. maya tried to get his guilt out and make him feel better...

May be giving it few more days and then taking it up would have been better 

Tiaraa thumbnail

No offense, tIara✌️

Rajeev is there in the scene..ya waha Rudra likha hai..oh god i am confuse

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

No the thing is that he is upset with his brothers death and he cried to whom he found solace.. now for Ananya to question why he cried to someone else and not her was kind of insensitive considering he is already messed up after feeling guilty of rishi death.. maya tried to get his guilt out and make him feel better...

May be giving it few more days and then taking it up would have been better 

Wahin toh! They aren't showing a clear communication! I mean that's what is the key here, innit?

Anywho, that's what I hate about ITV, sabko chillane se fursat mile tab baat karenge🤪

Paagalpan ki toli hote hai saare characters😆

Tiaraa thumbnail

Nandini is saying something more..but wo pura blurr hai..next page per ananya is asking rudra : kya hua maya ko..

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Rajeev is there in the scene..ya waha Rudra likha hai..oh god i am confuse

Kaahe load le rahi hai? 4 dino baad they'll air whatever it is, chillax man😆