Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/_JhFHWtrSHc

Yogi to find Boyfriend for Pari coz Paris Marriage talk going on in Srivastav house so Yogi want best for Pari so now he try to get new boyfriend for Pari. 

No jealousy track it means coz Yogi himself finding boyfriend for Pari.😭😭😭

Can I slap Yogi ?

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: diya_snow

https://youtu.be/_JhFHWtrSHc

Yogi to find Boyfriend for Pari coz Paris Marriage talk going on in Srivastav house so Yogi want best for Pari so now he try to get new boyfriend for Pari. 

No jealousy track it means coz Yogi himself finding boyfriend for Pari.😭😭😭

Can I slap Yogi ?

i hope pari will do that  honor.. Honest this shaadi and bf talks should be breaking point for pari  .... 

I do want pari to find new life partner.. But not like this.. It's should be done in her own terms when she ready ... .. 

I told you they will be no jealousy track.. Clearly he has move on.. Whatever he left is just a respect for pari and consider her good friend.. 

Anyway what with this shaadi talks... Shrishtvas finding groom for her really.... 

This family is turning worst then  pari parents.... I hope pari mom takes her away from this family... After going away may be she will wake up from her deep slumber and start thinking about herself...... 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Srivastav family is worst only ...I m sure they r planning Paris marriage so Pari can leave from Yogi's life completely . 

Yogi is looser and flipper....he better not try to find guy for Pari he himself is worst his choice will be worst too.

I think it's time to show how Mahajan Yogi is ....he is trying to get happiness in Paris life ... pathetic is the only word left for Yogi now.

Bablu and Surjit are still better and care for Pari....

I think track moving towards end ....Yogi try to find guy for Pari and in process he feel lil jealous once new guy enter and he see Pari moving on but at end he is happily giving Paris hand to new guy and happily ever after for both of them....

I want Yogi to suffer and feel the pain badly ....Pari went through a lot but Yogi sorry he is not only physically mute and deaf but mentally too mute and deaf ....he is worst and I just hate Yogi....