Yogi to find Boyfriend for Pari ( on location)

Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/_JhFHWtrSHc

Yogi to find Boyfriend for Pari coz Paris Marriage talk going on in Srivastav house so Yogi want best for Pari so now he try to get new boyfriend for Pari. 

No jealousy track it means coz Yogi himself finding boyfriend for Pari.😭😭😭

Can I slap Yogi ?

Originally posted by diya_snow

https://youtu.be/_JhFHWtrSHc

Yogi to find Boyfriend for Pari coz Paris Marriage talk going on in Srivastav house so Yogi want best for Pari so now he try to get new boyfriend for Pari. 

No jealousy track it means coz Yogi himself finding boyfriend for Pari.😭😭😭

Can I slap Yogi ?

i hope pari will do that  honor.. Honest this shaadi and bf talks should be breaking point for pari  .... 

I do want pari to find new life partner.. But not like this.. It's should be done in her own terms when she ready ... .. 

I told you they will be no jealousy track.. Clearly he has move on.. Whatever he left is just a respect for pari and consider her good friend.. 

Anyway what with this shaadi talks... Shrishtvas finding groom for her really.... 

This family is turning worst then  pari parents.... I hope pari mom takes her away from this family... After going away may be she will wake up from her deep slumber and start thinking about herself...... 

Srivastav family is worst only ...I m sure they r planning Paris marriage so Pari can leave from Yogi's life completely . 

Yogi is looser and flipper....he better not try to find guy for Pari he himself is worst his choice will be worst too.

I think it's time to show how Mahajan Yogi is ....he is trying to get happiness in Paris life ... pathetic is the only word left for Yogi now.

Bablu and Surjit are still better and care for Pari....

I think track moving towards end ....Yogi try to find guy for Pari and in process he feel lil jealous once new guy enter and he see Pari moving on but at end he is happily giving Paris hand to new guy and happily ever after for both of them....

I want Yogi to suffer and feel the pain badly ....Pari went through a lot but Yogi sorry he is not only physically mute and deaf but mentally too mute and deaf ....he is worst and I just hate Yogi....

Ok so Pari ne jhoot bol diya ke uska boyfriend hai but Yogi and his friends are aware that she is lying so now they planning to get fake boyfriend for Pari so Marriage talks can stop from Srivastav family....I think Bablu will come as Paris fake boyfriend as we all saw him as South Indian get up in Mudits insta story....

I think Mudit is also confused with current storyline coz his answers were confusing like he said he himself not understanding and feels awkward doing some scenes where Gunjan is standing and he hug Pari....so I feel actors too not happy or may be not convinced .

I think new guy may come as Paris boyfriend and he may actually fall for Pari . 

Good hopefully there will be some new guy who is honest and will trully love Pari she deserves hapiness and she better leave this house asap! 

Originally posted by rishani77

Good hopefully there will be some new guy who is honest and will trully love Pari she deserves hapiness and she better leave this house asap! 

If leap is coming thn story may take different turn and we may get Yogi pari together but if no leap thn we r moving towards end ....nice guy coming for Pari and whole Srivastav family convince Pari to marry him and at end Yogi also convince her and she says yes....

Pari needs to get rid of yogi and his family

Yeh toh hona hi tha...

One more character butchering started.. now making yogi and sriivastavas mahaan as they will find a match for pari...🤢

as expected ..

what else you can expect from the mahaan makers of the show...😡🤢

Originally posted by diya_snow

Srivastav family is worst only ...I m sure they r planning Paris marriage so Pari can leave from Yogi's life completely . 

Yogi is looser and flipper....he better not try to find guy for Pari he himself is worst his choice will be worst too.

I think it's time to show how Mahajan Yogi is ....he is trying to get happiness in Paris life ... pathetic is the only word left for Yogi now.

Bablu and Surjit are still better and care for Pari....

I think track moving towards end ....Yogi try to find guy for Pari and in process he feel lil jealous once new guy enter and he see Pari moving on but at end he is happily giving Paris hand to new guy and happily ever after for both of them....

I want Yogi to suffer and feel the pain badly ....Pari went through a lot but Yogi sorry he is not only physically mute and deaf but mentally too mute and deaf ....he is worst and I just hate Yogi....

Same here..... 

I want yogi to suffer..... He got easy pass in all this..... Didn't suffer too much... Just one week of obsession after wedding....

Who the h*ll are the Shrivastavs to try to arrange Pari's marriage? Ugh. Seriously, Pari needs a huge wake up call. She needs to get away from these people. And Yogi, just stop interfering in Pari's life. Stop constantly touching her also, then going back to to your wife. He makes me sick. Just has no regards for anyone's emotions, the selfish b*****d.