Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol well it just means - he trusts ( or other way round lol )  his work more than anyone else’s ðŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its worse than I even thought ðŸ˜†

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t get his hype
barely gave o e or two good movies - jab we met and highway - rest were just meh 

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

It’s peak narcissism. That’s what it means. LAK is one of his worst films. If it was Jab We Met, I would understand but this one. Come on

I think it's a reboot like Judwaa 2 and you loved Judwaa 2 isn't it? So if David Dhawan can remake his own film then why not Imtiaz Ali?

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Looney86

I think it's a reboot like Judwaa 2 and you loved Judwaa 2 isn't it? So if David Dhawan can remake his own film then why not Imtiaz Ali?

Judwa2 and Judwa had a 20 years gap in between not 10.

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Judwa2 and Judwa had a 20 years gap in between not 10.

And Hollywood has made four reboots of Spider-Man in 17 years with two reboots currently running simultaneously. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Looney86

And Hollywood has made four reboots of Spider-Man in 17 years with two reboots currently running simultaneously. 

Superhero film with different villains , different storylines is the same as this ?

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Superhero film with different villains , different storylines is the same as this ?

Is there any rule book which says only superhero films can have reboots? And who told you that LAK reboot will have same storyline as the original? It definitely looks different from the trailer.