Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Janedonayaar

Dude he has character assassinated rashami at every step of the game and made her cry buckets. I don’t know how anyone can ship this

Dono ne Hi ek dosare ko Kafi kuch bola hain. Sirf Sid ne hi Rashmi ne bhi usse Kafi kuch bola hain.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

I felt so bad for Rashmi. I can genuinely see how tired she is of life because I relate to that on such a personal level myself. I truly hope she finds someone better than Arhaan. ❀ Certain people are tested at every point of life. As she said herself, nothing came easy to her. That hit home. 

I Don't care what people say about RaSim, SidNaaz, Sid-Arti. I genuinely love Sid And Rashmi together. Maybe not as a couple but I wish they could've built a friendship which they kinda were until Arhaan entered. I hated it when Arhaan came and literally caused them to hate each other.  Maybe not partners but I hope they don't come out of the house as enemies and work together in the future.

I am so sad for Rashmi. I just hope she doesn't take any drastic steps...😭...

Just hope she finds some good person and settle down in life. She does have a lot of love and care to give..

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rashmi really looked broken πŸ’” 

She genuinely needs companionship in her life