I think Maya wants death

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Maya wants to die in the hands of MJ and kill him as well so she could be free of the pain MJ caused her hence she is lost her conciece

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

I think Maya wants to die in the hands of MJ and kill him as well so she could be free of the pain MJ caused her hence she is lost her conciece

Possibly. But it's pretty clear she wants to eliminate MJs family like he eliminated hers. 

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Isn't it obvious? In season 1 Maya made Arjun kill her. 

She said "Mere bhagwan ne mujhe sirf mere iss Beyhadh Nafrat ke liye zinda rakha hai." So once that Beyhadh Nafrat ends i.e her revenge Maya will end too. 

But I think Rudra will be the one to kill her.

It doesn't matter what we want we can't expect a happy ending. During season one I knew either Maya was going to die or Arjun was going to be trapped in her Beyhadh love. One of these happened. But this time I am sure Maya is going to die. But I hope Rudra's love for her will be real. Because Arjun's love for her was not real.

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Possibly. But it's pretty clear she wants to eliminate MJs family like he eliminated hers. 

She will flater with rudra

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

She said "Mere bhagwan ne mujhe sirf mere iss Beyhadh Nafrat ke liye zinda rakha hai." So once that Beyhadh Nafrat ends i.e her revenge Maya will end too. 

It doesn't matter what we want we can't expect a happy ending. During season one I knew either Maya was going to die or Arjun was going to be trapped in her Beyhadh love. One of these happened. But this time I am sure Maya is going to die. But I hope Rudra's love for her will be real. Because Arjun's love for her was not real.

Rudra loves her already. The issue is his love strong enough to save her Soul

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

rudra loves Maya n it's sure that his love is strong.but he may force himself to suppress his love when he comes to know that Maya is the one who was responsible for rishi's suicide

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Rudra loves her already. The issue is his love strong enough to save her Soul

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Maya wants to kill and die but Rudra will save her. He isn’t blaming Rishi's GF for eloping without rushing to hospital. Rudra will save Maya.     

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Maya wants to kill and die but Rudra will save her. He isn’t blaming Rishi's GF for eloping without rushing to hospital. Rudra will save Maya.     

He isn't blaming her right now. But once he finds out that what the actual story is he is never going to forgive her. NEVER.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stormfly13

@bold: because she lost her desire to live. She lost her dad, bro, and her unborn child. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bold: Today it is revealed that MJ, Amir, Diya, Antara, & one more person was involved in spoiling her life. If Rudra gets to know that Maya is behind Rishi's death, he won't forgive her. But what if Rudra gets to know that MJ had done these atrocities to Maya. How will he take if he gets to know that Antara & diya were also involved in spoiling Maya's life? I wish this does not have loose ends like beyhadh 1 

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

rudra loves Maya n it's sure that his love is strong.but he may force himself to suppress his love when he comes to know that Maya is the one who was responsible for rishi's suicide