Is it Adoptive v/s Real or Manyata's Upbringing

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Don’t you think that by showing Nayantara as a negative character on the show the cvs are making it look like adopted kids are ingrates and that they are lingering threat to their foster family as it was shown that Nayantara was trying to kill Brinda.

They are playing the blood versus emotional bonds card here

It’s basically nature versus nurture and as per what has been shown it’s beginning to look like Nayantara’s upbringing is completely flawed all thanks to Manyata

Brinda had lived a normal life with doting parents so she didn’t turn out the way Nayan has, and given that this is Manyata’s revenge we are beginning to wonder who is responsible for this mess..If Manyata is so good, how come her daughter turned out like this? I Am referring to the daughter she raised..BTW isn't it Manyata who kept the Idea of Killing an innocent to get what you want or revenge inside Nayan's Head like She targeted or asked Her daughter Dev an innocent instead of the main one's even if it is child for child thing?..

Brinda who is brought up by Pandit Human has turned out positive even after being a Naagin,while Nayan who is brought up by Manyata Naagin turned out to be Negative..Aren't they pointing at Manyata's upbringing?Aren't they playing same adoptive child v/s real child thing..We don't want to watch that..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly dear, but I doubt that the CVs care about what people and the audience thinks. They ruined the story not the character! 

This is where I can’t help but question the writer’s skill and intelligence. Like what exactly are they thinking? Her Transition from Manyata’s daughter to Brinda’s enemy just did not make any sense. Moreover no one wanted Nayantara to turn against her own family like this, I mean seriously who the hell goes on to kill their siblings over mere jealousy? 

And how can Manyata not see what’s going on in Nayantara’s mind right now? She claims to be Nayan’s mother yet she neglected her when she needed her the most. 

Why can’t Manyata just be honest with Nayan if she is doesn’t want Nayan to be her badla lene waali beti after raising her and teaching her that the sole purpose of her life is nothing but revenge.

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly that was what I was referring to.. Nayantara made revenge her sole purpose of Life,Her Mother Her everything..Even after knowing this Manyata just neglected Her..okay if Manyata fears for Nayan's safety,She should have been completely honest with Her now adoptive or not worthy of revenge according to Manyata daughter Nayan but instead she chose to know about Her real daughter..Okay,You want revenge but that doesn't mean you will neglect the daughter for whom you are Her God damn World..Aren't they showing Human upbringing better than Snake's..Aren't they proving like a child brought up by Snake will turn out to be snake and a Human to be more empathic and compassionate..Nayan was raised for the sole purpose of revenge,that woman never dreamt of anything and here the sole purpose is snatched from Her and in turn made negative..Isn't it unfair with Nayantara that She is made negative even after Manyata's upbringing and everything is snatched from Her..Did she ever tried to think about anyone else as Her Mother or searched for them but Manyata?Her daughters is nothing in front of Her revenge..To be Honest,By ruining Nayan's character,they unknowingly questioned Manyata's upbringing..

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

I was thinking the same,they are just showing blood is thicker than emotions thing..Leaving that aside they snatched everything from Nayan, Like everything even Her Purpose of Life then the CVS made Her negative out of nowhere,for what?To demonize that broken girl?Isn't She the victim now..She is left with nowhere and coming to Manyata even she knows it but still She chose to ignore it..May be She is not Her blood but still She is Her Daughter whom She raised..If We see it your way then it's Manyata and Her Revenge for Nayan to turn negative

LovelyKavya123 thumbnail

Lol finally someone kept My POV here..It's unfair to Nayantara and by making Her negative they are pointing at Manyata's upbringing.

Rein123 thumbnail

I wonder if the writer has used any common sense here. If this show is of a commercial nature then it needs to appeal to the masses. And the stories that appeal to the masses usually appeal to our emotions which is why naagin season 1 was a super hit. People loved Rivanya no doubt, but the team that kept the show going was actually ShivSha. The show went downhill post her turning negative that even for a really stupid reason. 

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nobody wants to see Nayan negative she is also lead of Naagin she was heavily promoted too n everybody says the same thing Give equal importance to Nayan character show her strong positive shade n pair her with Dev if not dev than atleast bring New Hero for Her as well why making her negative n hurting fans viewers sentiments n enjoyment of show 🤔 This is not fair makers have power to do anything change script storyline as per viewers convenience too 🤔 

Rein123 thumbnail

I am really interested to know about how Nayantara will turn into a naagin the second time, I’m saying the second time because we all saw her in her Naagin Avatar in the first two episodes whatever people may claim or write it off as a blooper. I mean come on itna bada blooper kaun karta hain?

VanajaRelieves thumbnail

I know right,Now the makers themselves raised many questions.Like are there trying to show Manyata with righteous nature failed as a Mother or failed in upbringing?Or A Human raised by Snake will be poisonous?But according to the show Manyata is soo nice,If She is soo nice then why the daughter raised by her turned out to be something like this for a stupid reason?Why are they showing Victim as negative?

VanajaRelieves thumbnail

I Am too questioning writer's unfair behaviour with a character where the character is a question,snatched everything from Her turning negative for a stupid reason.Not only it is a injustice to the character but also a Humiliation to the Story Line,Here We are questioning Manyata's upbringing