Dream vs reality confrontation

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think naira's dream confrontation is far better than this reality.At least in dream confrontation  some mahan karma of vedika comes to light.

Such as fake suicide drama,conspiracy in sangeet and delaying in divorce procedure,mentally sickness etc..

But what did they show us toady ?So badly wriiten.. I skip most of the part.Why they can't write on point.

Once again these so called positive makers disappointed me.In the name of nothing is bigger than show rajan shahi starts autocracy in his production.He never pay heed to viewrs words.

Today's dialogue of naira's makes my blood boiled.She said like that vedika tolerate so many think..she never comes Between them..she never stops kartik meeting from kairav even she is the one who propse for divorce...no one can do it..

Seriously.... R u forgetten everything like how many time vedika told u to run away,to leave udaipur.

Even in jarmashtomi  she accused u that u used kairav..she fake suicide drama and make divorce paper for u..

Even yesterday episode vedika threatened u if necessary she stopped kartik from kairav meeting.

After all these -,oh dil ki buri nahi🤣🤣🤣 once again cvc proves his love for vedika

Whatever happened dr.pallavi..she should be punished.Her medical license should be cancelled. But makers forget it.May be they suffer partial memory loss like naira and most of the time kartik remain in dark what is actually happened.Bechara        

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Exactly my point.. how can they be so Desperate to prove vedika mahan at the end.. and why??? I stopped watching after I heard dadi saying “ hame pata hai tum dil ki buri nahi ho” aare yaar.. what else should be the qualifications of a negative person.. I really don’t understand.. for akshat also, he said in an IV that his is not a negative character 🤷🏻‍♀️ Makers have totally changed the definition of a negative person.. they have left the message from this whole drama that u can get away with any crime done by u..uff😠

#vedikadilkiburinahinhai

Edited by J.s - 4 years ago