•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow... just wow... such eye candies... 

I seriously feel bad for Vikram.... he looks dead tired... even in last interview of them too... but many started feeling he is disinterested and uncomfortable and blah blah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by amlavs

I seriously feel bad for Vikram.... he looks dead tired... even in last interview of them too... but many started feeling he is disinterested and uncomfortable and blah blah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why would he feel that way? LOL didnt he signed up for this? I don't watch those interviews but that's strange.

Didn't they heard the last bit of iv he Clearly Said he wants to maintain the show success so disinterested toh kisi angle SE nahi laga but he looked damn tired !

Coping up with 2 shows is really difficult!

Yes...Vikram is proudly very happy too.... as he from.long time wanted  to do a show which gives him more fame... and no1 show is not a joke... but wat to people have certain thoughts too... 

Yes...Vikram is proudly very happy too.... as he from.long time wanted  to do a show which gives him more fame... and no1 show is not a joke... but wat to people have certain thoughts too... 

Exactly!!! Having a hit show is a big deal for anyone. That's why I do not watch those interviews I am only interested in the show lol. Rest I don't much care πŸ˜‰

Also after putting so much hard work and ur show becomes no.1 gives an other high to any actor... but yes he looks tired  since he juggles betwn two shows (lack of sleep)... also its surprising, leads mostly dont take two shows at a time since they know its difficult to manage. But since barish is a web series and yjhjk was a finite one he wud have taken them together

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7WwFTTBM1T/?igshid=zca6h040gl7l

Wow looking so royal😍😍