Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha did you watch epi nandu what did you feel 😆

haan diya. Just watched it with mum🤗 It's a regular thing now, to watch the episodes together😆

I got the same feels. Abir was more held back and less fierce. But his dialogues were bang on and on point!👏Love his determination to set everything right and talk to Mishti👍🏼

Liked how Kuhu both understood Mishti's feelings, Kunal's emotions and Abir's plight🤗 She's doing a good job trying to handle all the twists n turns👍🏼

P.S welcome back beloved Ketki❤️ Please don't disappear until mishbir patch-up n get marriedYou need to handle Mishti just like you handled Kuhu today😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

perfect gif for abir yaar he even did something similar in today episode.. ufff 😒 he knew making her understand is like talking to wall so enough is enough lets get into action... 

ha yea, All of Abir's reactions were understated yet such mood😆🤣

EXACTLY! that's why he didn't bother shouting at her from the start...instead he got straight to the point.👏

He perfectly knew that his monster maa is doing this chaos/drama for dhamki. so he asked her straight out👍🏼

Alas Meenu had to assert her MEENA-RAKSHISI avatar and scream everything until she finally declared the 'dhamki' she claimed she never threatens anyone🤣😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohh quiet possible even if whole family wants mish will unite them n meenu at end.. and the actual hug of meenu mish during mishbir gd will happen... 🤣 and again meenu will double cross mish.. 🤣 they wont end it with "The End" it will be "story continues" with meenu evil smile in bg 🤣

Yeah,😂 I bet this will happen🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohh the bus confrontation was extremes yaar poor girl was scared so much i still remember the scene where meenu puts her hand in mish head but mish gets scared... felt really bad for her... 

her stretchedddd dialogues are always funny n today when she repeated meenakshi rajvansh i was irritated helo we n abir know thats your name please go ahead.. 🤣

ohhh fan girl moment haan.. 😉 i was thinking how shaheer would've managed seeing her this close... 😆

yaar true i felt bad for mishbir as on whole... for him pressure in increasing from meenu there mah family in name of fear they are indirectly pressurizing her... wait i replied to uru in detail..

i dont know uru but feel that mah family are pressurizing mish not directly but she always had thatr ehsaan feeling now it has changed to guilt n just to keep assuring them mish is hurting herself... she was never one to explain herself but now she is doing that again n again just so that family doesnt get hurt n they are tension free... rather than abir trying to win her over he needs to see this n i would love a scene where he makes her realize what is she doing n how its not good to both nish n herself n family too.. 

devil in disguise as mother for abir the worst punishment for him yaar 

Meenu is always so much fun to watch😆 upcoming couple of episodes are gonna be hella lot of fun with Mush boys🤣

Yes, Mahs can't expect Mish to move on so soon. But Shaadi mein itni jaldi won't work even if it's with your best fraand is what writers are trying to tell I guess🤔 

I am just gonna enjoy each episode 😊

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

ha yea, All of Abir's reactions were understated yet such mood😆🤣

EXACTLY! that's why he didn't bother shouting at her from the start...instead he got straight to the point.👏

He perfectly knew that his monster maa is doing this chaos/drama for dhamki. so he asked her straight out👍🏼

Alas Meenu had to assert her MEENA-RAKSHISI avatar and scream everything until she finally declared the 'dhamki' she claimed she never threatens anyone🤣😆

haan he is the only one who knows meenu so well... remember in initial episodes he always predicts meenu is upto something to stop kunal from accepting rishta n he always is a step ahead of her...and even does jaasosi once😆

wow kya naam di hai nandu perfect yaar rakshasi hai voh... 😆🤣 a comic rakshashi 🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

haan diya. Just watched it with mum🤗 It's a regular thing now, to watch the episodes together😆

I got the same feels. Abir was more held back and less fierce. But his dialogues were bang on and on point!👏Love his determination to set everything right and talk to Mishti👍🏼

Liked how Kuhu both understood Mishti's feelings, Kunal's emotions and Abir's plight🤗 She's doing a good job trying to handle all the twists n turns👍🏼

P.S welcome back beloved Ketki❤️ Please don't disappear until mishbir patch-up n get marriedYou need to handle Mishti just like you handled Kuhu today😆

wow thats great nandu how does she like it is she enjoying.. 😃

true i admired kuhu alot today.. she was talking for everyone today n understood their emotions perfectly.. after leap has done so much good to kuhu n kunal yaar.. living it so much.. ❤️👍🏼

haha ketu was always a silent spectator n also other than teasing her brothers she never did anything.. today it was so heart warming to see her support abir for parul during confrontation and also explained things to kuhu n both hearing meenu kunal convo... its so nice to watch each character is given importance rather than just being in bg.. 👏👏 

haha yaar i want atul back too poor boy is always neglected.. 😆 both bro sis can have a major part in mishbir shaadi 😆

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Hi suta and everyone...🤗🤗🤗

How are you all? Where is the drama leading to 👿👿👿

Araey uru humara dream success home ka ek percent chance hey 😌

Dekho ketki dancing in mishti functions...

Y mindvoice"araey nannu mishti ko chodo,tumari life cum dance partner aagayi hey" turn turn turn ..

Next week headlines" meenu ko hua heart attack" fans ka mind voice"yeh sunkar humko bhi hua heart attack and nannu ka hua heart exchange offer with ketki" 😜😜😜😌😌😌😌

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7YbNPfBr8r/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

@bold i am waiting for her to handle my 🕺🕺🕺 for lifelong...💃💃💃💃🎆🎆🎉🎉🎇🎇🎇 Uru ,my light and all nanki shippers,lets start celebrating...🥳

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I liked the episode. It gave the old yrhpk vibes .😃Anywz BigBen needs treatment. She should be sent to mental asylum asap.Her thought process is so bizarre.It's just I ,me and myself.

Naanu ,I don't understand why is he even there? His job is to just hang out with youngsters. Instead of questioning his daughter for her actions,he asked Abir to sacrifice for one more time. Seriously😡

I really felt bad for MishBir today.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

@bold i am waiting for her to handle my 🕺🕺🕺 for lifelong...💃💃💃💃🎆🎆🎉🎉🎇🎇🎇 Uru ,my light and all nanki shippers,lets start celebrating...🥳

You guys are shipping for Nannu and Ketki...😆Oh i didn't know about this development. Yeh kab hua. Actually it's a very good option. I am with you guys.😃🥳