Finally Rajeev Knows!!

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

-So finally Rajeev knows saransh is his son. At least he will know the truth before he dies. It was sweet seeing him with the kid and him lying about the medal lol Poor saransh already lost his mom and now he will never get to know his dad either.

-Still rajeev was pretty weak in the past not trying to find out what happened to mahima after she left him and him being bullied by balraj. I wonder how balraj will react to the news of the kid now who knows he might mellow after rajeev dies but i wouldnt hold my breath. The Khurranas are such a dysfunctional family compared to preeshas its sad she and saransh are going to be stuck with them in the future lol

-Ahana has such warped priorities just for her status she chose to stay married to rajeev unhappily over her own happiness and now is trying to give the same fate to her own sister. Ahana as a vamp is interesting coz she is willing to be unhappy in her marriage for the sake of money and status, lets see how she reacts knowing about the kid.

-Looking at mahima and preesha they seem to have good head on their shoulders but trusted the wrong guys. Though rajeev is a good guy he was weak and didnt stand up for himself or mahima while we know yuvraj is a conman.

-This week rudraksh has had nothing much to do besides delay his engagement good one lol and his concert will be on the same night as preeshas wedding and rajeevs bday is also on the same day so all this will end with rajeev confronting yuvraj and getting killed as per the bts pics. I wonder why preesha will say she did the accident or she will think she did? 

-Rajeev should have confided in rudra about all this heck even balraj and ahana know about the pregnancy, i wonder if the mom knew as well? Rajeev would have had to face a lot of issues to get saransh coz i dont think preesha would have let him take saransh away. Hope rajeev leaves some clues for rudra about this coz i dont see any reason as to why he would marry preesha other than to protect saransh. how will preesha get out of jail will yuvraj double cross rudra or her dad will use his contacts to help preesha?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Preesha is no way like Ishita. All the hype for nothing 

Edited by IshRaian - 4 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sometimes this Yuvraj does look like he is actually in love with Preesha. Even I could have been fooled if not for the fact that they have shown his evil intentions. No wonder Preesha is unable to see through him. 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Sometimes this Yuvraj does look like he is actually in love with Preesha. Even I could have been fooled if not for the fact that they have shown his evil intentions. No wonder Preesha is unable to see through him. 

Totally he is really good at acting in love lol Yuvraj worked on preesha and her family for years i guess building his reputation as a good guy and till he messed with rudraksh he had been pretty successful but his losing days are going to start soon. I bet the moment preesha gets married to rudraksh or they start getting close yuvraj will become obsessed with getting preesha back like she is the love of his life besides the whole his other love money lol 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Preesha is no way like Ishita. All the hype for nothing 

there should be contrast in personalities...ishita was in her 30s and went through ups and down in her life and that gain her maturity

preesha is still young she has went through ups and down but very judgemental of a person which ishita is not

they are very different from each other and preesha is still very young,ishita is very mature and preesha is young and judgemental

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manny136

-So finally Rajeev knows saransh is his son. At least he will know the truth before he dies. It was sweet seeing him with the kid and him lying about the medal lol Poor saransh already lost his mom and now he will never get to know his dad either.

I agree finally rajeev gets to know that saransh is his son and what have happened to mahima furthermore that mahima is preesha's elder sister and the mother who gave his son a life...i felt bad for saransh his mom died and now his dad too the kid will never know that rajeev is his father

sometimes i wonder even if saransh gets to know about his father he will be angry with him and preesha will have to convince him as he listens to preesha only...his mom

-Still rajeev was pretty weak in the past not trying to find out what happened to mahima after she left him and him being bullied by balraj. I wonder how balraj will react to the news of the kid now who knows he might mellow after rajeev dies but i wouldnt hold my breath. The Khurranas are such a dysfunctional family compared to preeshas its sad she and saransh are going to be stuck with them in the future lol

i agree,he did fight for his love but it was not strong enough at all becos he loose all confidence and there is fear in his heart for his father gosh balraj is a disgrace as a father he should be jailed for physically abusing both his sons,both sons lived their lives with lack of confidence and fear in their hearts even their mom lives in fear with that money minded psycho guy,all he cares about is money and nothing else

sometime i feel he is the cause of his first wife death which is unknown to the Khurrana Brothers if you look carefully in the FBs balraj was looking cool and normal and he used the word 'tumhare maa margayi'will any husband use such words to address his late wife death and mother of his sons and he was so cold and no tears flowing from his eyes,i feel he is the reason behind his first wife death he might have push her to death either murdering her or push her to commit suicide

this guy threaten rajeev that he will do anything to the girl he loves and physically abuse his sons doesn't care about them,he can do anything for money and where his profit lies

rudraksh is intelligent he knows how to tackle his abusive father and cunning SIL but he does it behind their backs for once he needs to muster the courage,instill confidence in him and let go the fears from his heart to face his father and gives him a earful,he does get angry with his father as if wanting to give him a tight punch👊🏼that psycho guy deserves it too and it will give a mirror to his eyes what his son thinks about him

-Ahana has such warped priorities just for her status she chose to stay married to rajeev unhappily over her own happiness and now is trying to give the same fate to her own sister. Ahana as a vamp is interesting coz she is willing to be unhappy in her marriage for the sake of money and status, lets see how she reacts knowing about the kid.

yup she is an interesting character and she will definitely not take it easily for saransh being rajeev's son and to teach preesha a lesson she can try separate saransh from preesha using the custody way

-Looking at mahima and preesha they seem to have good head on their shoulders but trusted the wrong guys. Though rajeev is a good guy he was weak and didnt stand up for himself or mahima while we know yuvraj is a conman.

i completely agree

-This week rudraksh has had nothing much to do besides delay his engagement good one lol and his concert will be on the same night as preeshas wedding and rajeevs bday is also on the same day so all this will end with rajeev confronting yuvraj and getting killed as per the bts pics. I wonder why preesha will say she did the accident or she will think she did? 

this week is all about rajeev's and his past furthermore the truth that saransh is his son but rudraksh's scenes were interesting too how he tried to cancel his engagement he did find a temporary solution to dodge it but he needs a permanent solution but a smart move though

-Rajeev should have confided in rudra about all this heck even balraj and ahana know about the pregnancy, i wonder if the mom knew as well? 

I completely agree he should have confided with rudraksh first he would have come up with a solution but than again they have to face preesha and she will never give saransh in their hands even if they take the legal route rajeev will fail in answering all the questions that deals with the court even if he is the biologically father&here preesha is not wrong becos she too doesn't know who is the father since mahima only told her bits and parts but not his name while rajeev knows everything but still he did not enquire abt mahima n his kid forget court she will personally ask such questions to rajeev and if rudraksh interfere she will question him to shut his mouth becos the fact can't be erase that rajeev did wrong to mahima and his kid,he has destroyed a family and till now preesha and saransh bearing the brunt

Rajeev would have had to face a lot of issues to get saransh coz i dont think preesha would have let him take saransh away. 

exactly...preesha will never give saransh to rajeev even if he is the biological father he will have to answer 1000 of her questions that she has been nursing in her heart for years and even if he takes the legal she would have shoot the same questions on rajeev's face and shame the whole Khurrana family and here rudraksh too won't able to help becos the fact remains rajeev made her family and sister suffer

Hope rajeev leaves some clues for rudra about this coz i dont see any reason as to why he would marry preesha other than to protect saransh. 

yup rajeev needs to give hints and clues that saransh is his and preesha's sister son and gives him the responsibility of a father to rudraksh to protect and take care of his son as he only trust him and preesha to look after his son

how will preesha get out of jail will yuvraj double cross rudra or her dad will use his contacts to help preesha?

i think yuvraj double cross rudraksh as a mark of revenge in kaveri case and thats how preesha gets bail and these doesn't go well with rudraksh

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the brief update of the episode by you, dear! 😃