Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Uru just tell me was Mish ever slapped by anyone of those RVs..no ryt..she rejected Kunal on the day of their goddhana..mahs approved that..and rvs still agreed the same girl to become Abir's wife..when Abir broke the rishta,he is supposed to slapped by Nishant and bp..bp I can understand...but Nishant..he pushed his own fiancee to attack Abir..sorry to say but there is no other big hypocrites other than mah family..each of them don't deserve neither Mish nor Abir..let them do bhaag me Shaadi..🤗🤗

First of all this all slapping pushing is wrong, coming it from anyone🤣 ... forget girls or boys 

Some days back abir also pushed mishti and nishant asked him off ....🤔🤔 today for the same reason abir slapped nishant because he pushed mishti ...we all know that abir's push in the market was unintentional , it just happened , Nish's push must be unintentional,  why would he want to push mishti , it just happened  .. also both of them slapped each other harshly .... so hisab barabar here 🤣🤣.... I can't blame one and defend another in this😆 , even though I always support abir and I know BP abir nishant , the heated arguement and everything made them react this way 

And mishti did nothing wrong by breaking the rishta with kunal,  why would rvs even slap her ?? RVs  also knew they  were wrong there , not that I am saying that abir deserved the slap here , definitely wrong ....but sorry I don't like these slap comparisons here ..😆

Bold - and what is still agreed , how by showing her the prenup papers ?? By constantly planning and plotting against her ? Right from day 1 by exchanging rishta , it was always RVs who have taken decisions and mahs have accepted 

It was only abir in the whole family who openly supported her all the time , rest of them even though some of them liked mishti, they never openly supported her ....contrast to mahs family who always welcomed abir and considered him their own son 

Not to forget abir left her abruptly without any reason ( I know abir was absolutely right on his stand , him choosing kunal was very logical and correct from all angles) but mishti and mahs don't know the real reason behind his actions , they don't know why he broke up , neither he told nor they tried to know,  mishti tried but you saw how he behaved and broke up ....not only mishti lost abir , BP and Bm also lost a son whom they considered a heera,  that was the reason that they were willing to go for mishbir rishta because they knew even though RVs wont accept mishti and make it tough for her,  abir will stand and support her ....but their expectation got shattered when abir left her abruptly,  I can feel why mahs are so angry ....

And I also know that still abir is not at fault , that why I never blamed him for anything,  I still don't....but others are also right from where they are seeing the situation 

Sorry ammu I can understand your feelings and your emotions regarding abir 🤗🤗🤗 and I can totally understand that 😳

abir is most fav too , but I cant be blind towards others for that It's a mess created by everyone and I can't blame one person  for that except meenu 😈

PS: I like your bhaag ke shaadi option 🤣🤣🤣 I can see that's coming , mishbirs flashback scene today gave the vibes too 😉😉😉

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations for new AT everyone🥳

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

You have to see the segment yaar. Nishant literally fell down on floor by Abir's slap.😆same happened with Abir .Nishant ke dhakke se woh gir gaya😆Mishti girr gaye. BP ne thappad mara Abir ko. Oh my goodness. Bachao hume .You wanna watch the segment,i can post it here.I didn't post it for my own sanity.😆

Bold- Nahi yaar... aise mat bol. We are in team Abir. chahe woh kitna bhi galat ho. We will always support him.😃

I saw that too 🤣🤣🤣 2.5 kgs ka haath hai abir ka ...don't mess nannu 🤣🤣 nannu uchal ke dusri aise gir gaya 🤣🤣 I don't why I felt like laughing 😆

Ok both of them slapped each other ...scores are equal 🤣🤣 😆😆

Arey I already told,  with all my biasedness,  team Abir 😆

And nannu slapped abir coz he said your fiance still loves me 🤣🤣🤣 sach toh bola...😆😆....though I want to hear what he said before that 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I saw that too 🤣🤣🤣 2.5 kgs ka haath hai abir ka ...don't mess nannu 🤣🤣 nannu uchal ke dusri aise gir gaya 🤣🤣 I don't why I felt like laughing 😆

Ok both of them slapped each other ...scores are equal 🤣🤣 😆😆

Arey I already told,  with all my biasedness,  team Abir 😆

And nannu slapped abir coz he said your fiance still loves me 🤣🤣🤣 sach toh bola...😆😆....though I want to hear what he said before that 😆

Though it'll be painful to see about getting bet up.....

I'm sure it'll be one hell of an episode

🤣

Guruji AAP ke tho

Ek taraf hai gharwaala ek taraf baaharwala🤣

Kiski naiyaa paar lagaooge😈😉

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First of all this all slapping pushing is wrong, coming it from anyone🤣 ... forget girls or boys 

Some days back abir also pushed mishti and nishant asked him off ....🤔🤔 today for the same reason abir slapped nishant because he pushed mishti ...we all know that abir's push in the market was unintentional , it just happened , Nish's push must be unintentional,  why would he want to push mishti , it just happened  .. also both of them slapped each other harshly .... so hisab barabar here 🤣🤣.... I can't blame one and defend another in this😆 , even though I always support abir and I know BP abir nishant , the heated arguement and everything made them react this way 

And mishti did nothing wrong by breaking the rishta with kunal,  why would rvs even slap her ?? RVs  also knew they  were wrong there , not that I am saying that abir deserved the slap here , definitely wrong ....but sorry I don't like these slap comparisons here ..😆

Bold - and what is still agreed , how by showing her the prenup papers ?? By constantly planning and plotting against her ? Right from day 1 by exchanging rishta , it was always RVs who have taken decisions and mahs have accepted 

It was only abir in the whole family who openly supported her all the time , rest of them even though some of them liked mishti, they never openly supported her ....contrast to mahs family who always welcomed abir and considered him their own son 

Not to forget abir left her abruptly without any reason ( I know abir was absolutely right on his stand , him choosing kunal was very logical and correct from all angles) but mishti and mahs don't know the real reason behind his actions , they don't know why he broke up , neither he told nor they tried to know,  mishti tried but you saw how he behaved and broke up ....not only mishti lost abir , BP and Bm also lost a son whom they considered a heera,  that was the reason that they were willing to go for mishbir rishta because they knew even though RVs wont accept mishti and make it tough for her,  abir will stand and support her ....but their expectation got shattered when abir left her abruptly,  I can feel why mahs are so angry ....

And I also know that still abir is not at fault , that why I never blamed him for anything,  I still don't....but others are also right from where they are seeing the situation 

Sorry ammu I can understand your feelings and your emotions regarding abir 🤗🤗🤗 and I can totally understand that 😳

abir is most fav too , but I cant be blind towards others for that 

It's a mess created by everyone and I can't blame one person  for that except meenu 😈

I don't know..when it comes to Abir everybody blames him..every single person in this earth will blame him and when he is the only person in the show who actually apologizes for not just his mistakes and others as well...I'm not blind towards others..there r some people who supports bp even now after he slapped Abir..it was completely wrong and rvs or whoever it is all r hypocrites in the show..Mishti sahi me liye ladte hai..seriously..what was she doing in all goddhana drama..wasn't she doing all those stuff for Abir.and all these while even before they become good friends Abir always stood besides her just because he found it ryt..I may sound like I'm biased towards Abir Ys I'm in this show nobody never ever understood Abir and his emotions..starting from meenu,his own mother to mah family,tht family for which he stood up against his own family...🤗🤗

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Though it'll be painful to see about getting bet up.....

I'm sure it'll be one hell of an episode

🤣

Guruji AAP ke tho

Ek taraf hai gharwaala ek taraf baaharwala🤣

Kiski naiyaa paar lagaooge😈😉

Watch it like some cartoon network series cool 🤣🤣 I saw some clippings on Twitter 🤣 nish slapped abir , abir slapped nish , BP slapped abir 🤣🤣 what the hell 🤣🤣

Oye 😆😆😆 you guys were right , its difficult to travel on 2 boats 🤣 balancing problem ho rahi hai 🤣🤣

Of course mera gharwala abir 😎😎😎 m on his side only  when it comes to selection 🥳🥳🥳 till then I will balance 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I don't know..when it comes to Abir everybody blames him..every single person in this earth will blame him and when he is the only person in the show who actually apologizes for not just his mistakes and others as well...I'm not blind towards others..there r some people who supports bp even now after he slapped Abir..it was completely wrong and rvs or whoever it is all r hypocrites in the show..Mishti sahi me liye ladte hai..seriously..what was she doing in all goddhana drama..wasn't she doing all those stuff for Abir.and all these while even before they become good friends Abir always stood besides her just because he found it ryt..I may sound like I'm biased towards Abir Ys I'm in this show nobody never ever understood Abir and his emotions..starting from meenu,his own mother to mah family,tht family for which he stood up against his own family...🤗🤗

Yes I totally agree they failed to understand abir,

, he is absolutely right on his stand , see when he chose kunal , a lot of people bashed him , but I know he was right,  ...abir is someone who will never create the building of his love by crushing his brother's identity ...he was absolutely right,  his only mistake was that he didn't inform mishti , but that's also okay,  everything happened so quickly that he didn't get time to think rationaly,  and mishti's delay in sharing the truth also played a role here 

Right now also , mishnish attacks and that letter exchange thing played a big role in creating more mess

Then the way abir is approaching mishti now using indirect methods is wrong too....though I know he has reasons for the same ...

But misunderstandings are happening from all sides yaar 😆😆 

And abir is a selfless pure hearted person, who accepts his mistakes , others are not that understanding and selfless  that's for sure , but given the circumstances and abir constantly hurting mishti ( though his intentions were clean) we can't blame others beyond a point when abir himself dosent come directly and say the truth 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hai hai😭

When will we get this MishBir😭

Dil Dunn's ta hai

Phir wahii

Phursat ke MishBir ke scenes

Bete rahein hum yunhiii

MishBir ka wait karte hueee😭

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Any idea Diyu,when will we see this kind of scenes again?smiley19ab toh sirf flashback se kaam chalana padega.

I don't wanna hate Nishant. But makers are forcing me to hate him.smiley36

Girlzzzz 🤗

calm down soon we will see this yaar.. yes in sbs voice over they said before shaadi mishbir ek hojayega 😆 first i too it in another sense then thought ohh they meant mishbir will patch up... 😆 so just some more days we will get this... hold on girlsss 🤗

Haaye mew AT ...meri bhi entry 😎😎

Everyone's internal volcano is going to erupt now 😆😆 Jealousy  insecurity,  anger , frustration,  pain , hurt everything is coming out in open now 🤣🤣 saare pagal ho Gaye hain 🤣🤣

Meri taraf se sabko ladne ke liye dandiya....enjoy 🥳🥳

Maaro maaro sab ek dusre ko maaro 😎😎😎

Dheesh dheesh dheesh dheesh dheesh 🤣🤣

Sach bolne ke jagah  time pass karte raho 🤔🤔

Dheesh dheesh dheesh dheesh dheesh smiley37smiley37

Uru WWE coming up be prepared... kisne kya bola kisne kisko mara running commentary deni hai 🤣

I just saw one pic , I am not positing it here , but abir's cheek got red 😒😭...... and he was crying 

gussa aa raha hai nishant aur BP pe ...😡

sorry I don't approve this slapping n all but since it's done from both sides main kya bolun 😆

It's so stressful to take sides now 😆😆 seriously such a mess 

Uru i just dont get one thing we wanted abir redemption for that why are the makers using this route by getting him slapped, making him do tamasha in function, making mah family misunderstand him... ufff why yaar... why not a clean way like abir coming clean with the truth n mah family giving him a chance to explain himself but no for drama they are showing a dramatic redemption...