Baani ko akal aagayi 😂

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a soft episode...! Which is confusing because... how? πŸ€£

The storage room scene was basically yet another β€œPreeRan showing off their good chemistry” scene. I’m not sure if my ears were ringing or if I heard correctly but did the same Karan Luthra who deceivingly married Preeta and threw her out of his car dead in the middle of the night ask her β€œwhy are you so good, Preeta?” Like Preeta asking herself the same thing later on made total sense.

Typical Karan rips yet another one of Preeta’s dupattas, I swear for a second the past 7 months’ episodes were all forgotten, it was like they were best friends once again 😭

Now comes to the title πŸ€£ Baani admits she made a mistake misunderstanding Preeta and thanks and hugs her happily for treating her despite everything that had happened. Still don’t think all is well completely yet tho. 

Karan claiming that he would drop Preeta off himself was the shock of the episode. Mr, aren’t you the same guy who left her out on the road in the middle of the night? Isn’t this the Preeta who because of some β€œnotice”, is making you marry Mahira?

When they both smiled and waved at eachother at the end, literally only one thing was going on in my mind.... have they both gone nuts? Most importantly has Preeta gone nuts and forgotten everything?! 

And let’s not talk about Mahira now practically stalking Karan... what a despo If she really respected him, she would never do that, I’m calling it now, she’s become a negative βœ‹βœ‹

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Don't worry your ears weren't ringing.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

I totally agree everything you said.i thought preeta would ask him question on this achanak ka care and ghar drop kardoonga dialogue. But nothing of that sort happened 

Thank god another member from that family said sorry to preeta. Voh sorry sunke kareena khud ko get out karli🀣🀣

Even though my brain was yelling preeta how can u be all smiley smiley with him..he is the one who tortured you..  the way dhoopi and shradha was acting just made me drool over PreeRan for sometime!  i wish they forget their difference soon, and cvs make karan say sorry to preeta!

Ok, now we have another gunda who wants to kill preeta, but preeta getting arrested ka isse kya lena denaa?? 

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ikr? I am not able to enjoy any of it because my confusion is overpowering it πŸ˜† 

It feels like there were 2-3 episodes where writers sorted everything but channel forgot to air them πŸ˜ƒ May be a maha episode which didn't air? πŸ€£

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

Ikr? I am not able to enjoy any of it because my confusion is overpowering it πŸ˜† 

It feels like there were 2-3 episodes where writers sorted everything but channel forgot to air them πŸ˜ƒ May be a maha episode which didn't air? πŸ€£

We are really like did we miss something???  but the truth is no πŸ€£πŸ€£

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Don't worry your ears weren't ringing.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

I totally agree everything you said.i thought preeta would ask him question on this achanak ka care and ghar drop kardoonga dialogue. But nothing of that sort happened 

Thank god another member from that family said sorry to preeta. Voh sorry sunke kareena khud ko get out karli🀣🀣

Even though my brain was yelling preeta how can u be all smiley smiley with him..he is the one who tortured you..  the way dhoopi and shradha was acting just made me drool over PreeRan for sometime!  i wish they forget their difference soon, and cvs make karan say sorry to preeta!

Ok, now we have another gunda who wants to kill preeta, but preeta getting arrested ka isse kya lena denaa?? 

@Bold: That and PLEASE can Mahira leave? Better yet, can she and Sherlyn die? And her mom too βœ‹πŸ€£ Even better, can Mahira’s dad enter and kill them out of anger? πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

🀣 So true 

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

🀣 So true 

Twitter is scaring me πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Everyone seems to be over the moon about yesterday's episode.. so i think writers don't have any reason to worry about few different opinions here😳

From today's episode im rooting for #KarIsh, nahi chahiye mujhe koyi PreeRan, RishTa ya ShrishMeer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sunaa cvs tum logon ne!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

@Bold: That and PLEASE can Mahira leave? Better yet, can she and Sherlyn die? And her mom too βœ‹πŸ€£ Even better, can Mahira’s dad enter and kill them out of anger? πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

I don't think she will go away that easily now.🀬 waise just wanna say out few sherlyn's mind voice during the conversation she had with Mahira while making plans to kill preeta!

M: ye murder nahi lagna chahiye.. 

S: bilkul bhi nahi (mind mein: tu jaanti nahi hai mujhko poori tarah se. Agar mauka acha hai na toh mein in saare muderplan ki master mind tu hai,  ye boolke mein in lutras ke good book mein aa bhi jaaongi aur tujhe is ghar se get out bhi kar dhoongi!)😏

🀣🀣

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

I don't think she will go away that easily now.🀬 waise just wanna say out few sherlyn's mind voice during the conversation she had with Mahira while making plans to kill preeta!

M: ye murder nahi lagna chahiye.. 

S: bilkul bhi nahi (mind mein: tu jaanti nahi hai mujhko poori tarah se. Agar mauka acha hai na toh mein in saare muderplan ki master mind tu hai,  ye boolke mein in lutras ke good book mein aa bhi jaaongi aur tujhe is ghar se get out bhi kar dhoongi!)😏

🀣🀣

I skipped the scene but she said that about Mahira?