Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The way she runs towards NM in precap 😲is She touch it I don't trust cvs they again make worse twists 🤢

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

The way she runs towards NM in precap 😲is She touch it I don't trust cvs they again make worse twists 🤢

True.. guess we shouldn’t get our hopes up. Might be a sick game by the cvs to get ppl to watch the episode.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

True.. guess we shouldn’t get our hopes up. Might be a sick game by the cvs to get ppl to watch the episode.

until it happens in Epi we don't hope on it 😎 guess it may another type elevation too possible 🤪

vinnas thumbnail

Kavana_cool thumbnail

So vish is using nayan to get naagmani? I'm very excited for upcoming episodes hope they show nayan naagin transformation and please makers can we get #Manyatara scenes I just love them ❤😘 

Kavana_cool thumbnail

I think many jasminians are not in India forum I have talked to some FC's I think they will join soon. Here some people just start to blame jas fans for no reason what is wrong I'd people discuss about nayan character jasmin doing great in her role and some people connected to #Manyatara like me ❤ I just love mother daughter duo #Manyatara hope makers give there scene and sayantani stole Saturday episode by her amazing acting 👏 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavana_cool

So vish is using nayan to get naagmani? I'm very excited for upcoming episodes hope they show nayan naagin transformation and please makers can we get #Manyatara scenes I just love them ❤😘 

Same here!!

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavana_cool

I think many jasminians are not in India forum I have talked to some FC's I think they will join soon. Here some people just start to blame jas fans for no reason what is wrong I'd people discuss about nayan character jasmin doing great in her role and some people connected to #Manyatara like me ❤ I just love mother daughter duo #Manyatara hope makers give there scene and sayantani stole Saturday episode by her amazing acting 👏 

Sayantani was brilliant, she was the centre of attention and stole the show completely. Her performance was the best. Wish we get more ManyaTara scenes, they are just awesome and lit 🔥 

Jasmin fans are here, just that not that active anymore post her character getting sidelined and most of us are frustrated. But most of them should be back once Nayantara assumes her Naagin Avatar again.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want to see Nayantara wearing Nose Chain jewelry after becoming Naagin which Shivanya n bela also used to wear Jasmin will look beautiful in it 

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It all depends on screen space characterization content on the show story for fans n viewers to participate in conversation otherwise when makers wont give importance to a character wat will viewers can do 😔

Originally posted by: Rein123

Sayantani was brilliant, she was the centre of attention and stole the show completely. Her performance was the best. Wish we get more ManyaTara scenes, they are just awesome and lit 🔥 

Jasmin fans are here, just that not that active anymore post her character getting sidelined and most of us are frustrated. But most of them should be back once Nayantara assumes her Naagin Avatar again.