Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She isn't needed in the show. There's only four weeks left. Re-entry of someone would be ridiculous at this stage. Audience wouldn't care as well 

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  • Devoleena was never a contestant in the show if she was contestant then the wild card could have easily guessed her game how is it possible wild card not knowing her game wouldn't maker wanted wild card to know devo game too.
  • There is a mole concept and this concept was there in big brother too in the mole concept one mole is send and exit from the show and later bring on again in the show to compete with other contestants only thing is they don't realise she was mole and playing with them all along.
  • Think about it a girl didn't formed connection with any guy in connection theme and without forming connection became queen and saved herself from nomination against koena and on top of that in stage she told she will do everything accept for love in the show.
  • She must have definitely sign contract of two months I can say that because she was in one unseen and undekha joking to rashmi that asim was asking what did she do in her life and she told rashmi I was thinking to say to asim yes asim I'm desperate to win bb I'm here for two months and I don't care about winning.
  • Paras told to bagga about devo not forming connection and being mysterious. 
  • The makers must have given her secret mission to save herself from eviction for two months and at the same time be queen in the house due to her health she has to go and later mastermind vikas came as her proxy to change the dynamics of the house.
  • To save paras was important part think of it if decision would have been neutral then again mahira would have been bought in the show and this time it could the whole delivery task was design to save mahira as even paras has signed contract to be till finale of the show what if she knew she would have been eliminated from the show as there were three contestant leaving the show devo,mahira and bagga.
  • People see her flirting with shukla as desperate attempt from what I see ask yourself question why she continue her flirting only for one week even though salman told her flirting with shukla was being appreciated she got saved from bashing at the same time next week nomination and why did she stopped with her flirting after rift between asim and shukla?
  • Through devo flirting even paras and mahira got chance to be with sid if devo didn't made attempt with shukla this people wouldn't have been cordial with shukla.
  • Targetting shefali as captain I don't think devo is stupid enough to target the captain of the house by targeting the captain of the house even sid said to shefali she made wrong decision by nominating devo as devo is not important player.
  • Saving zariawala from nomination was part of her game plan too many thought if devo got chance she will nominate zariawala.
  • Devo has been the only contestant who has created confusion in mind of viewers too.
  • Her exit she gave advise to everyone to play smartly and don't fight like junglees.
  • When Vikas was coming as proxy she told I did things in house which many people will understand and many will not and vikas knowing me well understood my whole game and I think what I have done he will do 100 times better then me.
  • Devo as a mole chosen rashmi as she didn't let rashmi formed connection with any of the guys in the house and I feel rashmi would have easily formed connection with asim.
  • In insta what I have seen 9 th feb she is going to delhi for her other project ask yourselves why 9 th feb if she is no longer required and is eliminated from the show she should take it straight away others like daljeet has also taken up her previous serial.

There is many more thing lastly I would like to add they were all forming connection and no one formed connection with first queen of bb house.

It's the first queen that holds the ultimate trump card.

And I have one more doubt I can't say or confirm it without solid proof but this is what I have observe about the whole game in totality.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

kuch bhi🤪

PR overdrive by devo 

nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

mujhe chakkar aa rhe hai

_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

She isn’t coming back