AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

after slapping shukla she said u slap me too

she knows if he does...it will look terrible🤣

and she was trying to make it romantic by saying haq hai bla bla

ew

i feel she was trying to get his aggression out 

and shukla is competitive to his core...he will do anything to win even take her slaps the guy won KKK does sana think 4 slaps ðŸ¤£will make him dumb enough to hit her and be seen as an abuser by the public

also disgusted watching them for half an hour plus cuddling or ignoring each other i yawned 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

after slapping shukla she said u slap me too

she knows if he does...it will look terrible🤣

and she was trying to make it romantic by saying haq hai bla bla

ew

i feel she was trying to get his aggression out 

and shukla is competitive to his core...he will do anything to win even take her slaps the guy won KKK does sana think 4 slaps ðŸ¤£will make him dumb enough to hit her and be seen as an abuser by the public

also disgusted watching them for half an hour plus cuddling or ignoring each other i yawned 

did you see the pics of shukla getting aroused. He was turned on n not angry that he would slap her. He might take her inside washroom. I think in today episode he took shefali inside bathroom(just fun way) to make sana jealous but we know shukla is craving n shefali mentioned yday that she is craving so god knows what happened inside.😜

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasili

did you see the pics of shukla getting aroused. He was turned on n not angry that he would slap her. He might take her inside washroom. I think in today episode he took shefali inside bathroom(just fun way) to make sana jealous but we know shukla is craving n shefali mentioned yday that she is craving so god knows what happened inside.😜

But zariwala is married