Rashmi and Madhurima bond

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Rashmi and Madhurima have a very genuine bond as well such as when Madhurima was the judge of that task and Rashmi was helping her out and they usually are sitting together as well. Rashmi should stay away from Sana and be with Madhurima as long as she is in the house, It might . have something to do with the fact that Madhurima was in a movie with Rashmi's brother Mrunal Jain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose2116 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I think Rashmi and Madhurima have a very genuine bond as well such as when Madhurima was the judge of that task and Rashmi was helping her out and they usually are sitting together as well. Rashmi should stay away from Sana and be with Madhurima as long as she is in the house, It might . have something to do with the fact that Madhurima was in a movie with Rashmi's brother Mrunal Jain

True ... theirs is the only bond in the house which is pure...and they have never fought or spoken against each other

Edited by Rose2116 - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think Rashmi and Sana both shares good equation with Madhu...the way she whispered in her ear to give it back to Zariwala on her hypocrisy "jab main bol rahi thi kaam karo tab toh kisi ney mudda nahi uthaya" and had a conversation with her...though Sana's mujhe bhi maar jooti ruined it all for me...she is a regressive gawar woman...but she seems to bond well with people from whom she gets good vibes...She never bonded with Zariwala...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

in one unseen,madhu was telling Vikas gupta n rashmi that when she was nominated first time the whole house was ignoring her thinking that she will get eliminated this week except rashmi

Rose2116 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

I think Rashmi and Sana both shares good equation with Madhu...the way she whispered in her ear to give it back to Zariwala on her hypocrisy "jab main bol rahi thi kaam karo tab toh kisi ney mudda nahi uthaya" and had a conversation with her...though Sana's mujhe bhi maar jooti ruined it all for me...she is a regressive gawar woman...but she seems to bond well with people from whom she gets good vibes...She never bonded with Zariwala...

They quite well understand madhu and her love for vishal which is y they always act as cupids and convince vishal ...which is so cute. These three share a more sisterly bond like the part where they force madhu to hug vishal ..i love these 3 their bond is beyond the show and genuine. isliye aaj ke epi me bhi i think madhu won't say anything against sana even though wo asim ke team se hai

Edited by Rose2116 - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Agreed...Sana has regressive thoughts for sure, but don't believe she is a great though. 

I think Rashmi & Madhu are friends from outside. 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They do share the sweetest bond..

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I saw an ui, where they were discussing friends with benefit thing and asked each other is ghar mein fwb kaun hai, and then without answering they said chhod jane de... and it was kinda cute, we all do that kind of masaladaar gossip, specially between girlfriends..❤❤😍😍