Naagin4 Plot Prediction& Suggestion

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First of all the Woman who spoke with Pandit on Sunday's episode was Vrushali.. I Know many thinks it's baa or kethki but I think it's Vrushali.. Somewhere I think Dev is not Vrushali's real son,Same like ritik may be He is also a zariya to get the Naagmani..The whole Story is ran by Vrushali and Her Husband together,They know Manyata will come back one day for revenge and they always wanted to know Laal Tekdi Mandir Raaz and get Naagmani to get all the Powers so they did this, I feel like they are planning everything without making it look like that just like Yamini did.. I feel like they are fooling Naagins,May be Keshav is also involved?Even if He is not,then too I think Vrushali is planning everything..There must be some plan behind all the happenings and even her own family mbers are being fooled..Even if Dev is not a way to Naagmani,He is still not her son may be that's why she always made sure everyone's attention is on dev but not on Rohan as this way She can keep Her real Son safe.. so that when the Naagin comes back she goes after him..

Leaving that what happens next is,They may either make Nayan Positive in next few episodes or will make entirely negative which will make Manyata and brinda targeting Nayan and brinda becoming the DIL just like Shivanya in Naagin..Then Nayan coming in the way of brinda&manyata with the manipulation of others then leading to Her becoming Naagin with the help of previous season's Villans..

Coming to Nayan,As We all know She is going to be a Naagin soon so I don't know the Mystery behind Her.. May be She is connected with Laal Tekdi Mandir because when Manyata left after asking about Nayan,they showed the statues on pillars..May be that was a hint and I think Nayan is going to be the most Powerful Naagin as not even been can affect Her or She may become Naagin on 25th Naag Panchami and thus mark Vish entry too and this will lead to Naagmani plot then fights..They are actually trying to shock viewers by making Vrushali the Main Villan along with Her Husband like they did in season 1,gotta agree I was shocked then but this Time many won't be shocked..

Apart from all this, I really suggest makers to show something different like a better bond between BrinTara.. I really hope They don't show any Love Triangle..They can make Nayantara a Parekh's DIL too by making Her Marry Rohan..This may look a little different,As they both will have their Own Story with one being against revenge and other being against relationship..By getting brinda Married to Dev and Nayan to Rohan they can actually keep Nayantara's vow of becoming Parekh's DIL..They both can take Revenge together..It's been long since We saw better Sister bond on ITV.. I also think making Nayan negative is a bad Idea.. I feel for that Woman,ẞShe too deserves Happiness and Love as She never experienced True Love..Both The Naagins should have their Own Love Story with their own Love Partners

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankasurya

First of all the Woman who spoke with Pandit on Sunday's episode was Vrushali.. I Know many thinks it's baa or kethki but I think it's Vrushali.. Somewhere I think Dev is not Vrushali's real son,Same like ritik may be He is also a zariya to get the Naagmani..The whole Story is ran by Vrushali and Her Husband together,They know Manyata will come back one day for revenge and they always wanted to know Laal Tekdi Mandir Raaz and get Naagmani to get all the Powers so they did this, I feel like they are planning everything without making it look like that just like Yamini did.. I feel like they are fooling Naagins,May be Keshav is also involved?Even if He is not,then too I think Vrushali is planning everything..There must be some plan behind all the happenings and even her own family mbers are being fooled..Even if Dev is not a way to Naagmani,He is still not her son may be that's why she always made sure everyone's attention is on dev but not on Rohan as this way She can keep Her real Son safe.. so that when the Naagin comes back she goes after him..

Leaving that what happens next is,They may either make Nayan Positive in next few episodes or will make entirely negative which will make Manyata and brinda targeting Nayan and brinda becoming the DIL just like Shivanya in Naagin..Then Nayan coming in the way of brinda&manyata with the manipulation of others then leading to Her becoming Naagin with the help of previous season's Villans..

Coming to Nayan,As We all know She is going to be a Naagin soon so I don't know the Mystery behind Her.. May be She is connected with Laal Tekdi Mandir because when Manyata left after asking about Nayan,they showed the statues on pillars..May be that was a hint and I think Nayan is going to be the most Powerful Naagin as not even been can affect Her or She may become Naagin on 25th Naag Panchami and thus mark Vish entry too and this will lead to Naagmani plot then fights..They are actually trying to shock viewers by making Vrushali the Main Villan along with Her Husband like they did in season 1,gotta agree I was shocked then but this Time many won't be shocked..

Apart from all this, I really suggest makers to show something different like a better bond between BrinTara.. I really hope They don't show any Love Triangle..They can make Nayantara a Parekh's DIL too by making Her Marry Rohan..This may look a little different,As they both will have their Own Story with one being against revenge and other being against relationship..By getting brinda Married to Dev and Nayan to Rohan they can actually keep Nayantara's vow of becoming Parekh's DIL..They both can take Revenge together..It's been long since We saw better Sister bond on ITV.. I also think making Nayan negative is a bad Idea.. I feel for that Woman,ẞShe too deserves Happiness and Love as She never experienced True Love..Both The Naagins should have their Own Love Story with their own Love Partners

Rohan is a member of that gang of potential molestors who tried to disrobe Brinda's honour.Forget about getting paired with Nayan he does not respect any woman.He's just a spoiled brat living off the riches of Dev's hard work.

Regarding Vrushalli/Keshav's involvement your theory is quite right I expect Vish to return at some point staking her claim for the Nagmani.

Nayan has enough poison in her to be the de-facto Naagin but her energies are in the wrong direction.Just saw the dance of Manyata-Brinda hope its not a dream sequence else it would be a huge disappointment.Somebody commented that day that in her interview Jasmine stated that she's not the vamp on the show.It either could be true or a lie bcoz even Nia said that she was not playing the Naagin in this series.

Currently Nayan is the vamp here with Brinda being the Naagin.If Nayan's character has to turn positive like Vish then perhaps there's need to be a common threat.Remember Vish sided with Bela during the attack of the shape-shifting vultures.Shesha-Shivanya formed temporary alliance against the common enemy Nevla still Shesha did not turn positive.

So there are exceptions unless both Brinda/Nayanthara face a common threat or Manyata is in some danger the siblings won't reunite.

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why nayantara fan think she will be the most powerful naagin I don't know and I don't think it will be happening as for now.but I want her to be gray because 100%positive means some kind of weak and bechari naagin just like bela.she was such a weak naagin even though she was a naagrani (what a joke). Stay negative or positive or gray doesn't matter manyata job has to be done 😉😉.and want good story powerful acting because season 3 was disappointed for me .naagin FL must be at least standard strong personality needed. 

Edited by Sleppless - 4 years ago
Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No problem with Her being gray,they just shouldn't butcher the character like her turning negative suddenly like pure negative is still unsettling,Nayan is going to be Powerful because there are things which can't effect Her..If We consider the Promo of Laaltekdi Mandir then it's clear that She is gray and strong..Yeah I don't like weak Naagins either..And these Love Triangles are too old and don't hold any speciality anymore.. It's not about Nayan fans,It's about Her abilities.. I mean She has that grip on snakes, Hypnotising abilities so definitely this will be a great benefit for Her..So considering that She will be strong.. Coming to the Story,they should now focus on Revenge..