Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: s2397

That's devo and mahi vij in rash case and in Asim's case it's zariwala. Vishal atleast didn't pretend to be a friend of rashmi even for game. 

but currently doing so.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: LastManStanding

Aarti doesnt even deserved to be fan of The Rashami Desai, lets just not talk about being friend.😏

true lool

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Asim is still rashmi’s friend. And genuinely seems fond of her and never talks badly about her. She has earned a friend in BB. Hope it lasts for life.

But agreed except this exception she seems to be unlucky in friendship and love. Look at arhaan and the useless friends she has outside BB too (none of her industry “friends” are openly supporting her). I don’t know why. She seems like a decent, giving, forgiving and loyal person and overall who seems to value friendships and relationships. Pata nahi uski kismat aisi kyo he. 

Exactly. this! I've no words to describe her so-called friends from TV industry. Even the ones who are in her favour, comes in her support once in a blue moon :(

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

I feel so terrible for this softie. I mean none is as good & loyal and give everything in the house when it comes to being a true friend.

Why it happens with her everytime? 

These 2 Pahira are still being such ungrateful losers & going on and on how Rashmi manipulates and uses people. Whom did she use? Everyone used her. They made it to top 6 in the first finale only cuz of Rashmi! The way she took care of her Devoleena when she was ill or when she left the house. One can see how affectionate she's towards her friends. And she's still fond of Pahira despite all the mean things they say about her & humiliate her 24*7 and forgives them again & again.

Then Devoleena wronged her outside BB & all her friend circle sucks big time! 

and now Vishal doesn't even defend her when Paras says she's using y'all. & says he only shares bond with Rashmi. I'd not have felt bad had he said he's more close to Asim than Rashmi. He used to talk negatively and rudely with RD when he was new to the house, always instigated or plotted against her, called her weak, then passed personal comment on SidRa clip. I thought he's changed. How could he forget Rashmi sacrificed her family frame for him even though Shehnaaz was the clear-cut winner, Asim supported Sana over Vishal in the captaincy task & tonight Rashmi will be seen taking stand for him against Sana for calling him weak!

and less said the better about Aarti.

Shows who's actually a true friend. 

I completely agree. Feel so bad for her. I hope she has a change of fortune and meets good people, makes amazing, trustworthy, layak friends.

BB is hellbent on portraying Rashmi as some bitching villain. I find it so ridiculous - she doesn’t bitch any more or less than others, compared to this season as well as other seasons. Just so absurd.

Asim seems a sweet friend but Vishal, yeah I dislike that he didn’t defend Rashmi, he probably finds Mahira better and what bad judgement that is. 🙄😂 Rashmi as a friend and person is way better than Mahira. 

Meh.

Edited by Sakina3 - 4 years ago
Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

I agree. 

Sometimes I wish Daljiet and Koena being part of the show cuz both were super fond of Rashmi. 

Daljeet I don't think is a true friend. She has spoken negative about Rashmi in one of the recent interviews and said she supported Shukla. 

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Well imo

Aarti n Devo jaise frnds ki bajay frnds na hona hi acha h

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I completely agree. Feel so bad for her. I hope she has a change of fortune and meets good people, makes amazing, trustworthy, layak friends.

BB is hellbent on portraying Rashmi as some bitching villain. I find it so ridiculous - she doesn’t bitch any more or less than others, compared to this season as well as other seasons. Just so absurd.

Asim seems a sweet friend but Vishal, yeah I dislike that he didn’t defend Rashmi, he probably finds Mahira better and what bad judgement that is. 🙄😂 Rashmi as a friend and person is way better than Mahira. 

Meh.

Vishal has always been negative towards her. In fact I find vishal rude towards Rashmi. I have observed that a few times. For instance vishal was fighting about paratha when mahira was making. Rashmi said 2-3 times you can take my share as I m not feeling like eating. He dint reply although he heard. And they were friends already. 

So I don't like vishal, never liked him. 

I think Rashmi should be very careful. The day shukla throws a bone at him. He is going to run. I feel Madhu is more sorted that way. 

I fail to understand how does Rashmi bitch about people more then others. I mean why do people say that? I have hardly seen her talk behind peoples back .

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I do feel Rashmi did threw Vishal under the bus on the whole unnecessary stretched pasta incident, so I don't blame him if he doesn't trust her completely

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

I do feel Rashmi did threw Vishal under the bus on the whole unnecessary stretched pasta incident, so I don't blame him if he doesn't trust her completely

I've not seen that part so can't comment.

But they're in a gang now & Rashmi has been so supportive of him in last few weeks that's what hurt me!

Rashmi will stand up for Vishal today against Sana & following day he goes onto say he doesn't care about Rashmi.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: viknandera

Well imo

Aarti n Devo jaise frnds ki bajay frnds na hona hi acha h

Trueee!