Ejaz and Sanjeeda!! oh i wish!!

mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i hope Ejaz and Sanjeeda really come to like each other in the future
I mean i know when you see the chemistry of a couple on the screen you hope they are like that in real life and i always wondered why the chemistry between Ejaz and Sanjeeda was so hot but intimacy was cold. I mean i never really realized this until i saw some epis of Kavyanjali where anjali and kavya are laughing or cudling each other. I mean this never happens in nimmo even when nimmo is acting to be in love with kunal or kunal is being aggresive with nimmo they have distance between them unlike KA where you feel the real love flowing or in any other Ejaz serials like Koi Dil mein hain etc... so i can only guess that the reason for this lack of intimacy is the off-screen battle between the sexes. Ejaz has denied that nething affects his acting but the difference in the look in his eyes for sanjeeda and the look for anita or that chic from Koi dil mein hain is very different.
I just hope Sanjeeda and Ejaz settle it and become friends like he is with Natasha of khnk( it is evident in the off-screen set pics that they get along really wel)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: eijazwife

what u said is true, but u know they must be a reason for there quarrel and he has already said there not fighting anymore, when they did cuddles scenes, yes u could walk through the space in between them, he just cant get close to her, he has his reasons, i mean they have even started making Sanjeeta look like Anita and that is not working 😆 face it he will never get up close with sanjeeta as for jennifa she has worked with him before, there comfortable with each other, that is evident 😃

Jayne ... shan OMg wat hav u wrote? 😆

My name is spelt Jennifa
and Natasha's name is spelt Jennifer Winget.... 😆

More like i wish i worked wiv him 😛 a dream cum true!🤗