What’s wrong with arti??

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Salman came n told sana that you should behave more maturely at this age. 

Arti then pacifyed sana and when paras asked she said bachhi hai.

Yaar, please tell me which 25 year old girl behaves like this. She has a cute innocent face but she is not bachi. Arti aur Sid inhone hi chadaya hai bachi bachi. 
which 25 year old behaves this way in front of salman, making cute face n lifting gown asking aap naraz ho mujse?? I dont see her like that during weekdays. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi-Videsi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasili

Salman came n told sana that you should behave more maturely at this age. 

Arti then pacifyed sana and when paras asked she said bachhi hai.

Yaar, please tell me which 25 year old girl behaves like this. She has a cute innocent face but she is not bachi. Arti aur Sid inhone hi chadaya hai bachi bachi. 
which 25 year old behaves this way in front of salman, making cute face n lifting gown asking aap naraz ho mujse?? I dont see her like that during weekdays. 

Independent Arti has no other angle in the house and therefore has turned into Sanas agony aunt 😂

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aarti is mahan she doesn't has any angel she is the only contestant till now who has come up with sid jhaap angel and she is the one to say about sidnaaz ki sid bachi jaisa samjhta h sana ko 🤣independent aarti kaata of sidnaaz.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not sure anything is wrong with her , except her infatuation fir SS...  I'm impressed she has some understanding of Shejnaazs issues and had a convincing conversation, Cutely cajoling Shehnaaz back to normalcy, I'm sure she is an awesome aunt and will be a great mom too

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But Arti was agreeing with Salman and nodding her head the most when Salman was giving bhashan . How quickly she flipped and started pacifying Sana ufff fakeness ki inteha 

Edited by anna143 - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

But Arti was agreeing with Salman and nodding her head the most when Salman was giving bhashan . How quickly she flipped and started pacifying Sana ufff fakeness ki inteha 

She probably is being 

respectful to Salman Khan,like an elder  but eventually does whatever she fancies 😆

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is all so revolting when she kissing sana and all that weird praises. God give me a break. It’s too much of Sanaa at the moment.

Rasili thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

She probably is being 

respectful to Salman Khan,like an elder  but eventually does whatever she fancies 😆

lol

Rasili thumbnail

Salman khan came n told sana if you do the same thing at my home “tum pit jati” n she needs to grow fir bhi bachi jaap. Ok she is young, 2nd youngest in the house but please can they stop calling her bachi. Doesn’t act like bachi when kiss n hug Sid 

Pinster3322 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Puppet Abdullah is equally responsible for this shitnaaz nonsense with her constant mediating between Thookla & Sana. Such an irritant..probably figures this is the only way she will get footage. 

Cant wait for the day she exits. For those who havent seen it there is clip of her eating watermelon and talking. Best thing ever! 🤡