Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: supermannnnn

Yes, she's a huge fake! She completely ruined her chances of winning this weekend with her childish behaviour in front of Salman. 

She also looked so stupid dancing when she was making the crowd yell "sidnaaz" during the standup comedy task. Overacting ki dukaan!

Agreed. Even she ruined it infront of Hina Khan, bringing up Her psycho acts as real herself and how real she is. We all know she's anything but real. She thought beating herself was so entertaining 😃 I think that reminder changed Hina's mind 😊

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunshine333

She will obviously take the money because more than keeping her word she has no faith in herself. She thinks she is only popular because of Sidnaaz and has no standing of her own except this angle. So she would definitely take the money if given a chance 100%. Not because of sacha pyaar or anything. 

Exactly in her mind she thinks Rashmi is the winner lol but clearly the voting put this drama queen sana top 2 and sid top 1. She has no confident and insecure

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I said that the day Salman said yeh paglet hain Kya sana and yeh season 13 ka Pooja Mishra hain 🤣

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If Sana does not want to win herself, why would anyone want to make her win?! 

I, as an audience would not want to vote for her, if she herself does not desire to win!

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bee5

If Sana does not want to win herself, why would anyone want to make her win?! 

I, as an audience would not want to vote for her, if she herself does not desire to win!

Exactly both aarti and sana came to win sid’s love, let them be part of a different show on who wants to date Sid like bachelor type and zariwala can come back as the ex who wants to be with him lol 

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Exactly both aarti and sana came to win sid’s love, let them be part of a different show on who wants to date Sid like bachelor type and zariwala can come back as the ex who wants to be with him lol 

Good one! 👍