Sana can't win this season anymore...

Posted: 4 years ago

Today Sana said that she only wants Shukla and doesn't want to win the show anymore. She is playing to win Shukla.

So let's believe if the top 3 in the final is Sana, Sid and (Asim or Rashmi or Paras). If bigg boss gives them the choise of taking the moneybag or go to the final round, then Sana should press the buzzer first to take the money if she really wants Sid to win. If she doesnt press the buzzer then we know that she is a FAKE. 

Soooo if her love is true and she meant today what she said, then she shouldn't win. 

What you guys think? Would she take the money and let Shukla go to the final round. Or will she go for her own luck? 

She will obviously take the money because more than keeping her word she has no faith in herself. She thinks she is only popular because of Sidnaaz and has no standing of her own except this angle. So she would definitely take the money if given a chance 100%. Not because of sacha pyaar or anything. 

Originally posted by sunshine333

She will obviously take the money because more than keeping her word she has no faith in herself. She thinks she is only popular because of Sidnaaz and has no standing of her own except this angle. So she would definitely take the money if given a chance 100%. Not because of sacha pyaar or anything. 

Theres no sacha pyaar i know, but i dont think she feels less than sid. She knows Sid makes her game stronger and is using him to get more footage. She is aware of the Shidnaaz thing and is becoming overconfident.

She also said in the stand up comedy task that she has beaten every one and that she is better than them. Thats being overconfident again. 

She had good chances to win the show, but she will give shukla the chance to win, if its true what she said today. 

Sana has anyway lost her chance to win and I'm also pretty sure about her taking the money on the finale

My theory.....she will be evicted at 4th place. Rashami will take money or even Shukla can.

paras would take the money 

Originally posted by supermannnnn

Today Sana said that she only wants Shukla and doesn't want to win the show anymore. She is playing to win Shukla.

So let's believe if the top 3 in the final is Sana, Sid and (Asim or Rashmi or Paras). If bigg boss gives them the choise of taking the moneybag or go to the final round, then Sana should press the buzzer first to take the money if she really wants Sid to win. If she doesnt press the buzzer then we know that she is a FAKE. 

Soooo if her love is true and she meant today what she said, then she shouldn't win. 

What you guys think? Would she take the money and let Shukla go to the final round. Or will she go for her own luck? 

LoL you still believe her anything she says? She's a complete fake. She has gone opposite to everything she has so far said and done from the beginning of the show. She's not standing on anything consistently except "I'm a flipper" smiley37

Don't forget "She is a Flipper." 😆

Let her go upstair with Sid..........she will kick him down. 🤣

Sana is In a SADMA and might dump SID in climax as Sridevi did in the movie to Kamala Hassan ðŸ˜­

this thread assumes importance

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5144027

😒

Yes, she's a huge fake! She completely ruined her chances of winning this weekend with her childish behaviour in front of Salman. 

She also looked so stupid dancing when she was making the crowd yell "sidnaaz" during the standup comedy task. Overacting ki dukaan!