Why show promo if not being telecast

sreefan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

BB has been showing promo of the Hina Khan task.  I am sure there are others like me who sat through the whole cringefest to see what happens in her task. 

Instead all we got was an overdose of cheapness and finally promos that task will be tomorrow. 

Has so called Sidnaaz reached so rock bottom that bb also feels that people wont watch the cheap episodes if they dont add promo of something substantially different?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Asim fans are not watching unless Asim is shown they make sure to show Asim in promo . This has happened two times now ðŸ¤¢

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They r using these tactics to grab audience coz deep down they also know no one wants to see shitnaaz and pahira filth.

I miss those days when mondays used to be nomination eps, Tuesday and Wednesday task days , Thursday used to be jail or some special task. Ab toh kuch standard nahi rha show ka👎🤢

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Asim fans are not watching unless Asim is shown they make sure to show Asim in promo . This has happened two times now ðŸ¤¢

BB is trying hard to bring him down and promote Shehnaz in his place. 

Oh look look.. Cute Shehnaz crying, cute Shehnaz laughing, cute Shehnaz hugging and smelling Shukla, blah blah.. Ghadhe editor cant see that more than cute she looks like a psycho?

Do kissing hugging cuddling  and physical closeness to be seen is what BB is proving. 

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saksham-p2

They r using these tactics to grab audience coz deep down they also know no one wants to see shitnaaz and pahira filth.

I miss those days when mondays used to be nomination eps, Tuesday and Wednesday task days , Thursday used to be jail or some special task. Ab toh kuch standard nahi rha show ka👎🤢

Yeh Siddharth Shukla hai kaun??? Jiske chakkar main BB is ready to lose its own credibility! Aisa kya de diya isne Manisha ko???

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: saksham-p2

When evictions itself are not happening, can we expect any standard for the rest of the show aspects? 

Mannu_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shailzain

Yeh Siddharth Shukla hai kaun??? Jiske chakkar main BB is ready to lose its own credibility! Aisa kya de diya isne Manisha ko???

Uska "aura" hi aisa hai ki sab uske liye karna chahte hain😳😳

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly i was so excited to see non Shukli's finally wining a task but was subjected to god knows what

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bb ka standard ( - ) me jaa chuka hai

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannu_ahuja

Uska "aura" hi aisa hai ki sab uske liye karna chahte hain😳😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣