Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

Okay so I'm a huge fan of romance and couples and all the cute stuff that comes with it BUT

BB has ruined romance for me. What in the world is going on on this show rn. Idc if there's 'adult scenes' or whatever, atleast it should be something that's somewhat believable without looking so cheap?! Even if they're acting?! I'm so done with these forced angles and one-sided love (not even the ae dil hai mushkil type..).  

Not done venting about Sana yet. 

So she's doing all this crazy shit and acting like the stereotypical crazy girlfriend forcing her boyfriend into saying those 3 words, but at the same time saying 'pyaar hamesha uss type ka nahi hota hai.. bol de I love you'

What even??? 

This very thing!!!! I’ll bite the bullet and say, I used to find some of the things Sana did, cute-ish. But all this ‘forced’ bullcra* we’re forced (not really) to watch? Now I find that over the top. It’s downright cheap. 

Edited by BeyondDreams - 4 years ago
WinterPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondDreams

I’m literally second hand embarrassed on everyone’s behalf. Like, I know it doesn’t make sense?... but then all this ‘Sidnaaz’ is getting too much to handle. It’s outright disturbing to watch them being all ‘mushy-mushy’. And this is not me being some sort close minded person. 

So, I watch it with my mom.... and today’s episode was outright embarrassing. Even if I get hate for this, well I’m glad I got my opinion about this whole matter out there. Does anyone feel the same? Or it is just me? 

Special Mention to PaHira. Coz they weren’t far behind whatsoever. 

Well..not just you..many of us here r going through the same..these days..

Its really getting uncomfortable to watch...🤢

since few days..i just get up n leave when sidnaaz bedroom scenes start airing..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The very fact that we are actually forced to watch it is a problem. Looks like you must enjoy the said things you’ve mentioned, many of us don’t, thus the post. Problem hai toh hai. 

Ofcourse I enjoyed it, I love seeing Sid’s thing and I have no shame about it 

BeyondDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ofcourse I enjoyed it, I love seeing Sid’s thing and I have no shame about it 

Good for you. There shouldn’t be any shame either. To each their own. Right? Or is it a convenient thing now? You enjoy it, damn you must be liking the episodes then, lucky you, no problem whatsoever. I don’t. Ergo, unbearable. 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Episode was hot ☺️❤️

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i dont understand why bb show their clip and shehnaz ko doctor ki bahut zaroorat parh gayi hai she is gone mad

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Episode was hot ☺️❤️

Many things were hot smiley36

hmjustwatching thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Personally, I watched it with my family and we are okay with it. Their bodies, their choices. SidNaaz I can still understand since both are single but the Pahira thing...it's a bit disturbing cause everyone knows he has a girl outside. But to each their own. 

I definitely do agree that this isn't the content people signed up for. I don't mind seeing this stuff in between but I definitely wanna see more tasks, fights, and just stuff BB is known for.

BeyondDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmjustwatching

Personally, I watched it with my family and we are okay with it. Their bodies, their choices. SidNaaz I can still understand since both are single but the Pahira thing...it's a bit disturbing cause everyone knows he has a girl outside. But to each their own. 

I definitely do agree that this isn't the content people signed up for. I don't mind seeing this stuff in between but I definitely wanna see more tasks, fights, and just stuff BB is known for.

I guess my family is a little more on the conservative side. It’s just that Sidnaaz sometimes tend to go overboard. I appreciate the bond they have, but being overtly intimate is a tough pill to swallow, I guess. PaHira is the same. 

And absolutely. It’s a family show. Like someone mentioned earlier, Salman actually reprimanded some couple from getting too intimate, BB being a family show. And that being said, it’s more fun to watch tasks compared to ‘romance’.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good for you. There shouldn’t be any shame either. To each their own. Right? Or is it a convenient thing now? You enjoy it, damn you must be liking the episodes then, lucky you, no problem whatsoever. I don’t. Ergo, unbearable. 

Shame toh bilkul hi nahi hai, ab Shukla ke fan hain hum toh thodi besharam bhi hona chaiye na? 

And yes I am LOVING the episodes and I especially love the episodes where Sid wears shorts because in those episodes mera pura badan parparata hai