13th January episode

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, so finally watched the episode...

First and foremost, no Ved ke lectures and rona-dhona in today's episode... Totally Ved and Gs free episode!! Gs didn't follow the four of them to that castle... Chamatkar!!!

Bhai, ye Pia ke Bhai ka chakkar kya hai?? Kaun sa bhai tha jise Mo ne snack ki tarah kha liya tha aur kaun hai jise paida hone ke baad kisi chemical main dubo kar Adrishi bana diya?? Ye story to ekdum jalebi ki tarah seedhi hai... I know, I am saying this again par kya kare, jitni baar ye log aisa dikhayenge, utni baar hum comment karenge...

Another thing, ye Daayan ke nakli ulte pair kahan milte hain?? Kaun si online shopping site se order karte hain??

Also, why were the moons travelling so slow?? Teen-chaar baar frame main dikhaye ye dono chaand and har baar ek barabar distance par hi the... How slow!!

I am getting this feeling that the one whom the trio found after explosion was Mo and not Barkha... Don't know why but I am feeling that she might be Mo.

Aur ye log bhi na!! Bas side main wo nakli ulte pair pade dekh liye to use Barkha maan liya?? Bhai, ek baar cross check karne main kya jaata hai?? Wow!! How smart... Koi sar phod do in logon ka... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That's what i said in the other post  we seriously need to examine Nazar's geneology. Half sister half brother's keep popping out of the woodwork. 

Barkha imitating Mo and the various ways to prove herself daayan. I found the explanations amusing. They missed out on the glowing eyes. I thought to myself they could have said glow powder..But the drawback is it lasts only a few moments.

On the whole the episode was diljasb to watch.

I'm surprised u didn't get inspired with new ideas after this track.

I

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's what i said in the other post  we seriously need to examine Nazar's geneology. Half sister half brother's keep popping out of the woodwork. 

Agree completely... The sisters and brothers seem to pop out of nowhere all of a sudden. This is totally ajeeb...

Barkha imitating Mo and the various ways to prove herself daayan. I found the explanations amusing. They missed out on the glowing eyes. I thought to myself they could have said glow powder..But the drawback is it lasts only a few moments.

Same here... I found the explanations amusing. The hologram choti was a good one but yes, they gave no explanation for the glowing eyes... Can we assume that she was wearing Daayan lenses??

And I can never forget those fake feet... 

I agree... This track made me cancel my Sanyas yet again. 

Yes, I did get a few new ideas from this track but I have my cousin brother's wedding next week... So, right now I am giving a break to my imaginations. Will start a new story after that...

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agree completely... The sisters and brothers seem to pop out of nowhere all of a sudden. This is totally ajeeb...

Not to mention now duplicates 

Same here... I found the explanations amusing. The hologram choti was a good one but yes, they gave no explanation for the glowing eyes... Can we assume that she was wearing Daayan lenses??

And I can never forget those fake feet... 

You forgot glow powder used during Pr track

I agree... This track made me cancel my Sanyas yet again. 

It was action packed 

Yes, I did get a few new ideas from this track but I have my cousin brother's wedding next week... So, right now I am giving a break to my imaginations. Will start a new story after that...

Enjoy the wedding. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Not to mention now duplicates 

Yeah... Now even duplicates are popping up.

Although, I really wanted to see a look-alike of Pia.

You forgot glow powder used during Pr track

Nope, I didn't forget that... 

But I guess that was a temporary solution, no,??

It was action packed 

Indeed it was... Plus the fact that at least they used their brains for tackling Mo. I like it when they use their brains.

Enjoy the wedding. 

Thanks... ðŸ¤—

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago