zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Did u imagine aman will say intehaa hogayi intezaar ki...  Like actual urdu missing of wifey...  I mean nawab hai but damn I thought he isn't gonna be this lattoo in love...   Total joru ka gulam this man will  be... 

I love love the initial setup...  Sexy black saree...  These shimmer saree are a rage...  Many celebs have worn....  Getting ready in saras room is so nice touch....  Aman baking heart shape cake,  again his love for baking...  Them calling each other in the same house...  So cute

Roshni talking about cheeni but aman doesn't care n talks his own stuff....  

Finally roshni says mili kya chini..  Aman says kaise milegi aap to sara ke room mein...  So Aman called roshni sugar...  Oh my sweetness.. 

Aman in same old brown....  But man his smile is enough...  Killer....  He  dunks himself in perfume.... 

I have watched that ayana coming home before marriage scene so many times....  You know one where baazigar n dadi dance coz ayana ghar aa rahi hai....  Dadi asks aman to apply perfume there...  He finally applied today...  Loop closed lol

Phew everything downhill from here....  Aman still trusts roshni....  Hope he will be neutral n not turn obtuse when parveen thing is popped by roshni... 

But the smile when aman discusses the suhaagraat in bed...  Go watch just for that... 

Edited by zooni.blue - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That bit was nice but the rest of the drama ruined it - just like that kabir and his lurking ruined the pool romance.

What I want to see is them two fighting kabir and mum and winning. We know the goodness and love will win it always does in any fairy tale but I wanted a proper love track too but I guess this is it lol šŸ˜‚ two episodes we can look back to.

I am amazed at Aman and his character growth from a grump and an ogre to this beloved guy who truly loves his wife and wants to make her night special but they in the process have ruined Roshni and her character. From being controlled by her brother in law now she is being manipulated by her mother in law. Even the aman carrying roshni and Parveen watching was just like when kabir was watching. I honestly couldnā€™t enjoy anything after that. 

I wanted more of that trust and love but i guess this is it!!!! Why canā€™t for once we see something on ITV where the ML and FL together tackle all evil? He believes her regardless of his mother? Oh well!!!!

AnayaK11 thumbnail

Agreed! ā¤ļø They both looked gorgeous but the pagal kr dene vala scene was a little odd..! Why always rosh!?