How come no A-Listers promoted Chhapaak?

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I seen more celebs talk about Deepika attending JNU than talk about the movie. Deepika in recent times shown some kind interaction with Kartik and Hrithik but nothing. Katrina is vocal about female centric movies but she hasn't said anything about Chhapaak.

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It's pathetic that such movie is not supported by the big wigs. 

Deepika spoke so nicely about Kartik and Hrithik the least they could have done is tweeted about the movie. 

But I don't expect much from these shameless people! Hope DP never works with them even if they beg her to. 

Edited by Deepikafan13 - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To be honest Deepika was just like them quiet unsupporting bwood folks. But only when her movie comes she changes

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think the big stars only tweet for something if they are specially requested to do so. Everyone promoted Kat's make-up line because she must have asked them nicely to do so.

Maybe people were planning on tweeting on release day but after the JNU thing, nobody would. Nobody wants to get involved in other people's political issues.

GumGum thumbnail

Last moment pe Kartik ne bhi chuna lagaya kya?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zoinks

He would have written insta and twitter posts about her greatness in Chhapaak if she didn't visit JNU. After that, nobody would want to get involved. Supporting her movie would get bhakts all riled up at them too. She's not that important to Kartik or Hrithik.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

He would have written insta and twitter posts about her greatness in Chhapaak if she didn't visit JNU. After that, nobody would want to get involved. Supporting her movie would get bhakts all riled up at them too. She's not that important to Kartik or Hrithik.

Kitna ehsaan faramosh hai, Kartik. She made PPAW a hit by dancing dheeme dheeme, badle mein diya dhoka?

Hrithik ka toh phir bhi chalta hai... he never asked for help, neither does he like her (It was apparent on Faridoon's interview when HR said DP doesn't do the kind of movies he does) He was just playing along coz Deepu was desperately flattering him.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Hrithik ne Birthday pe except warteam kisiko bulaya b nahi

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I d not remember madam ji openly supporting her colleagues. Why should others be nice to her? I don’t remember her standing up for any other female oriented films too. She only promotes herself and her husband. She has no friends in the industry and that’s only because of her stinky personality and attitude.

GumGum thumbnail

Waise, how many did praise before JNU PR? Nowadays requesting to make a post/story is mostly done for newbies. A listers stopped promoting their FILMS like that in 2017-18. Ek Akki hi hai jise film promotion ka waqt kam milta hai toh bala challenge pad challenge kar ke industry ke through film promotion karwata hai (This reminded me of Sallu requesting Kartik to take Munna Badnam challenge and when Kartik tagged his PPAW costars no one took the challenge aur chain promotion through the industry people ka kabada ho gaya) 

But mostly friends and industry folks wish luck on the star's post. People do that on birthdays too: Some make post/story and the others just comment on the birthday girl/boy's birthday post.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago