Sidharth and Shehnaz- My forever favorites....

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The whole jealousy drama was started by Paras himself. He is the main reason for all these jealousy drama and himself playing so safe by engaging Shehnaz and Mahira into some "jealousy" fight, as if he is such a "thing" the girls must be jealous of! And what the worst and tasteless part of today's episode was his backbiting about Sana when she herself goes overboard. I can't blame Sana as she is insanely very real and like Salman Khan said she is like a stubborn child, not like how Paras and Mahira tries to portray her. She needs to be handled in a different way like Sidharth even knows now. Yes she did react too much many times in some issues, but that's ok unless its harming anyone and frankly speaking, Paras and Mahira won't come so forward unless Shehnaz had given so much importance to them. Like last week how Sidharth proved the jealousy thing to Shehnaz by calling Paras and Mahira got upset, yet she still got stuck in that thing till today. I love Shehnaz cuz she speaks from her heart and never hesitates to say what's in her heart, but she needs to learn to let go of things which isn't worth enough. 

And how people are dragging Sidharth in it- about his giving attention to Mahira blah blah blah, that's their crap, their only intention is to divide Sana from him which seems almost impossible. This season is mostly about Sidharth and Shehnaz, be it them together or each of them alone, without them none are getting visible, even the Vivo caller said it and I love Sidharth and Shehnaz bonding a lot. And Sidharth is the best male contestant I've seen in BB apart from Vikas Gupta. He has strong leadership qualities like VG and genuinely entertaining too , and only cuz of him, I've laughed so much this week. 

P.S. I love the immature Shehnaz compared to the over matured ladies of this house in this season. And after today's episode, Sidharth and Shehnaz will forever remain my top 2 and in my small list of most favorite contestants in the history of BB.

Edited by Feynmann - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Don't agree to a word of this.

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think they’re the most vicious and toxic set of people I’ve ever seen on a show. If this is what a relationship looks like then I wish no one gets into one. This is the most toxic unhealthy obsessive relationship! 

There’s no breathing space at all. 

Shukla is a vile man- violent, misogynistic, condescending and downright unlikeable. His only leadership quality is that he’s a bully. 

Sana on the other hand is an over confident Complexed woman who can’t take criticism at all. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Don't agree to a word of this.

You are free to disagree...its all about opinions you know. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sidharth is a gentleman. His bouts of anger were so highly publicised and are qouted till date here. But other than those angry moments sidharth has been the best behaved inside.

He is shining. 

And I have always seen salmon's fondness for him. Today it was evident. 

Have many friends who watch bb and wkv we watch in group. None of them come online .It's only tv for them. And most are big-time sid fans. A couple of them like sana. 

Go sid !!

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly this looks forced and unreal aur ye relationship aage bada based on celebrities comments and salman hinting not in real

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Sidharth is a gentleman. His bouts of anger were so highly publicised and are qouted till date here. But other than those angry moments sidharth has been the best behaved inside.

He is shining. 

And I have always seen salmon's fondness for him. Today it was evident. 

Have many friends who watch bb and wkv we watch in group. None of them come online .It's only tv for them. And most are big-time sid fans. A couple of them like sana. 

Go sid !!

no offense but😆

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Perfect analysis

SIDNAAZ MATTERS only

The caller in short rediculed asim that he said he won't fight but equally he became mr india as he don't have a content he is just a side kick 

And rashmi should be band bajaoed she is the u*****t w**"*"d women i have seen in BB history period. 

SidNaaz rules BB 

Edited by DailyTalk - 4 years ago
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

People might talk shit about them but the whole show revolved around them. 

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jab sana ko dekhti hoon na..i just fast forward now..man karta hain iska baal pakadke laat mar doon..itni gandi hn woh..🤢

Sorry too much disgusted by that pathetic psycho..