It's wrong to say Nayan didn't save Brinda..

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nayan not only hates Brinda but despise Her,She wants to Kill brinda and it's clear but it's wrong to say that Nayan didn't care about brinda getting molested..She simply would have let cousins take advantage of her and molest her then made use of it to break brinda after all Nayan hates brinda but she didn't instead used the plan and also saved brinda.. I somewhere think even if She didn't knew about brinda still they would have used the plan and took advantage of it..

I agree Nayan is wrong in trying to Kill an innocent but somewhere We all know She is left with nothing..Her existence is a question now and Her whole World revolves around Her Mother,Her Mother is Her Life and one looses it when they see something they consider their Life drifting away from Them..

Coming to Manyata She is very wrong..In Her hunger for Revenge she is loosing her mind,She didn't care about her daughters anymore..She doesn't find Nayan worthy of revenge and needs brinda for revenge only..It's like she is a selfish Mother..If a Mother herself is Selfish how can you expect a girl with no one but Her Mother and hatred filled in Her Heart,desire for revenge,no Idea of Happiness,Real Love to be Selfless..That Woman was not brought up with Dreams of Happiness,Family or Prince Charming..She is brought Up with only two things and that's Hatred and Revenge..Nayantara is a Strong, Independent Woman but filled with insecurities of loosing Her Mom..She needs to be shown right path and after that none can be as Strong and as good as Her..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankasurya

Nayan not only hates Brinda but despise Her,She wants to Kill brinda and it's clear but it's wrong to say that Nayan didn't care about brinda getting molested..She simply would have let cousins take advantage of her and molest her then made use of it to break brinda after all Nayan hates brinda but she didn't instead used the plan and also saved brinda.. I somewhere think even if She didn't knew about brinda still they would have used the plan and took advantage of it..

I agree Nayan is wrong in trying to Kill an innocent but somewhere We all know She is left with nothing..Her existence is a question now and Her whole World revolves around Her Mother,Her Mother is Her Life and one looses it when they see something they consider their Life drifting away from Them..

Coming to Manyata She is very wrong..In Her hunger for Revenge she is loosing her mind,She didn't care about her daughters anymore..She doesn't find Nayan worthy of revenge and needs brinda for revenge only..It's like she is a selfish Mother..If a Mother herself is Selfish how can you expect a girl with no one but Her Mother and hatred filled in Her Heart,desire for revenge,no Idea of Happiness,Real Love to be Selfless..That Woman was not brought up with Dreams of Happiness,Family or Prince Charming..She is brought Up with only two things and that's Hatred and Revenge..Nayantara is a Strong, Independent Woman but filled with insecurities of loosing Her Mom..She needs to be shown right path and after that none can be as Strong and as good as Her..

Agreed. 

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nayantara just used boys plan to trap Brindev. She didnot saved brinda. She saved the boys gang. She knows brinda is naagin boys can’t harm her

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I agree. Disappointed with how evil they are trying to make nayan so suddenly. Even if it was gradual I would complain less, but this is so damn forced how within a few minutes in a single episode they made her drastically evil. On top of it I dislike how they are showing manyata to be so obsessed with revenge that she almost appears to be sidelining her motherhood towards the child she raised as her own and raised her to only think of revenge and now also to the child she gave birth to who she is on search for. I get the revenge, but not the disregarding of her motherly feelings. I feel c's are making these changes in manyata and nayantara too abrupt. Nayan should have become so evil so quick even if they were planning on making her negative. 

Priyankasurya thumbnail

Yeah it is forced upon Us soo suddenly,Making Her negative out of nowhere makes no sense..Nayan deserves better than that..Her character deserves to be explored but they are Focusing Her ruining it when She is the real Victim here and is left with nothing

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I agree. Disappointed with how evil they are trying to make nayan so suddenly. Even if it was gradual I would complain less, but this is so damn forced how within a few minutes in a single episode they made her drastically evil. On top of it I dislike how they are showing manyata to be so obsessed with revenge that she almost appears to be sidelining her motherhood towards the child she raised as her own and raised her to only think of revenge and now also to the child she gave birth to who she is on search for. I get the revenge, but not the disregarding of her motherly feelings. I feel c's are making these changes in manyata and nayantara too abrupt. Nayan should have become so evil so quick even if they were planning on making her negative. 

Why doesn’t Manyata just tell Nayan that she is not her real daughter and that she wants her to stay away from the revenge mission. She clearly knows that Nayantara even though she is a human at the moment is leaving no stone unturned to get this revenge fulfilled to the point it has consumed her own ability to decide between right or wrong. 

Manyata wants to kill Dev just because he is Vrushali’s most loved kid even though he’s innocent so guess what that means Nayantara now thinks it’s okay to kill someone innocent as long as she gets what she wants.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The problem is Nayan suddenly turned negative. Not grey, straightout negative. 

Nayan hates Brinda and if she didnt plan to marry Dev, she wouldn't have saved Brinda. 

So I don't agree with her 'saving' Brinda. She wants to kill her and that's on that. 

But this sudden change in her character is not convincing. It is just weird, Nayan who saved a girl from getting molested a day ago, she wants Brinda to go through even worse? 

She killed an innocent naag/naagin and attempted to kill brinda the same day. 

Noone can become this evil suddenly. 

It seems that the makers were planning to make her negative at all costs, its looks rushed and forced. 

Priyankasurya thumbnail

Finally someone pointed it out..It is Manyata who made like that..It her who gave Nayan the idea of Killing an innocent until We get what We want or Until Our intention fulfilled

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m 100%sure nayan will be naagin one day for sure how and when no idea.and I think maker of naagin doing experiments with nayantara here.maybe I'm wrong but I feel that otherwise why on earth they will change her suddenly. And Saturday episode I dont like how manyata was behaving with her.she get so insane about everything and probably doesn't even realized she is hurting her daughter nayantara.this naagin series i like the story but suddenly change lot of things. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

The problem is Nayan suddenly turned negative. Not grey, straightout negative. 

Nayan hates Brinda and if she didnt plan to marry Dev, she wouldn't have saved Brinda. 

So I don't agree with her 'saving' Brinda. She wants to kill her and that's on that. 

But this sudden change in her character is not convincing. It is just weird, Nayan who saved a girl from getting molested a day ago, she wants Brinda to go through even worse? 

She killed an innocent naag/naagin and attempted to kill brinda the same day. 

Noone can become this evil suddenly. 

It seems that the makers were planning to make her negative at all costs, its looks rushed and forced. 

She didn’t save Brinda, but she didn’t let her get raped or molested either even if it was a part of her plan to trap Dev into marrying her.