Nayantara and the ashlesha nakshatra

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If I’m not mistaken this nakshatra has something to do with snakes right? And Nayantara was born after a lot of prayers to that pandit and Swara. I guess they had been childless for many years. 

Is there a particular reason for why the pandit tied a Rudraksh on Brinda which was probably meant for Nayantara..

Is there a hint somewhere here regarding Nayantara... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

May be there is because how can Pandit's daughter be Naagin because Nayan is also a Naagin not now but in future for sure

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankasurya

May be there is because how can Pandit's daughter be Naagin because Nayan is also a Naagin not now but in future for sure

Exactly, Swara was like she got Brinda after a lot of mannat’s being offered to God. Unknown to her the child she is referring to is actually Nayantara. And like we have seen and as per Manyata’s own testimony Nayantara is not an ordinary human given that she has these unusual powers and superhuman strength. 

Moreover that mahayogi baba had advised that if she ended up with Nayantara instead of her own daughter then it has something to with Lord shiva’s own will and that she should not alienate Nayantara. Although Manyata goes on saying that she loves Nayantara and nothing has changed, her actions and despair for revenge contradicts all of that which is sad.

I feel at the moment Nayantara hates Brinda but she will eventually realise how wrong she is hopefully, if the makers or creatives are smart.

Priyankasurya thumbnail

Hopefully creatives are that smart..yup I felt like that scene where that Mahayogi Baba said something about Nayan, I think that scene is hinting something.. I feel like Nayan is going to be the most Powerful Naagin as no hypnosis or Been effects Her and this season Naagin with white costume is made from Powers of old villans..Nayantara may be shown as Pandit daughter for now but Still She is going to be a Mystery because of Her strength..Makers should just stop butchering Her character

Rein123 thumbnail

Hopefully creatives are that smart..yup I felt like that scene where that Mahayogi Baba said something about Nayan, I think that scene is hinting something.. I feel like Nayan is going to be the most Powerful Naagin as no hypnosis or Been effects Her and this season Naagin with white costume is made from Powers of old villans..Nayantara may be shown as Pandit daughter for now but Still She is going to be a Mystery because of Her strength..Makers should just stop butchering Her character

The question is why are they butchering her character so brutally that even all of a sudden? Is it because Nayan as a positive character stands out more? Even if that is the case so what?

Priyankasurya thumbnail

They are purposely butchering Her character and funnily they are being obvious about it.. Don't know why they are doing this though

Rein123 thumbnail

They are purposely butchering Her character and funnily they are being obvious about it.. Don't know why they are doing this though

Because she is more interesting at the moment. The cvs want us to hate her by butchering her character which in my opinion is stupid because we don’t hate her but rather hate the cvs for doing this.😡

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago