The Eww ewwww ewwwwwwww-est twist

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean seriously smiley44 so now what will happen?

Rajat will claim Brinda characterless......They breakup.......  On the other hand Dev being manipulated to marry nayan.... Brinda under depression.....  His love insight kicks and he wants to marry Brinda....... Brinda will hate him for ruining her life.....  Suhaagraat postponedsmiley39....... Meanwhile she continues being Ghajini naagin and save Dev....... Dev love Brinda hate..... And jaise thesmiley44

This is probably the shitty-est this season could get,  how can Nayan not have empathy for her mom's daughter....  Today I wanted her to not kill Brinda because of her conscience and not due to some interruption....  She could have taught those pervs a lesson instead of being a silent participant!  If manyata comes to know about this (not about her real daughter) even as a innocent girl she'd never allow nayan digest her crime of jeopardaising a female's modesty.... smiley24

Edited by Zephyr_57 - 30 seconds ago

Edited by Zephyr_57 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is a complete U-turn of Nayan's character.

2 episodes ago Nayan saved a girl from getting molested and today she was a silent participant in the same act , that too of brinda who is like a sister to her. Not only that , Brinda was the one who saved her from that aag. 

Nayan's character has been ruined to the core , absolutely unnecessary.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thats the very disappointment of Nayan total negative  she shown earlier saving a random girl from roadside 🤬 while her Mom explains Her parvarish 😛 Now She Stooped extremes of Low 👎🏼👎🏼🤬 Don't mind Now for Manyata kill her😲 😒level 😔 

Rest the Leads End up ghisaphita story ghajini naagin 😆 ZahreeleBhagya Season ☢️ Ewwwwest ☢️😈🤢😵crap fest 🤪

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How can Nayan become so insensitive and straighout negative within a day. Just because she is insecure ??

So disappointed with her char.

There is actually no twist , the entire season is predictable. 

But I think the wedding of Dev & Brinda will happen because of Manyata , she will get to know about the truth of Brinda's identity and will get her married to Dev somehow. 

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago
fire_wings thumbnail

Does nayan know that brinda is manyata's daughter i kind of skipped most of the things..I thought brinda is trying to kill that snake which is protecting dev and she does not know about brinda being Manyata's daughter. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_wings

Does nayan know that brinda is manyata's daughter i kind of skipped most of the things..I thought brinda is trying to kill that snake which is protecting dev and she does not know about brinda being Manyata's daughter. 

She knows about Brinda being Manyata’s daughter as she saw her name shooting out of that magical book. She is upset with the way Manyata behaved with her over the disappointment of not being able to see the name of her real daughter which has made Nayan see Brinda as  a threat that will replace her as Manyata’s daughter. In short it’s fear and jealousy that’s making her take such extreme steps.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vinnas

Thats the very disappointment of Nayan total negative  she shown earlier saving a random girl from roadside 🤬 while her Mom explains Her parvarish 😛 Now She Stooped extremes of Low 👎🏼👎🏼🤬 Don't mind Now for Manyata kill her😲 😒level 😔 

Rest the Leads End up ghisaphita story ghajini naagin 😆 ZahreeleBhagya Season ☢️ Ewwwwest ☢️😈🤢😵crap fest 🤪

Turning nayantara this despicably evil this quick is by far the most forced thing the naagin series has shown. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

lol an entire house was on fire a few months back in my neighbourhood, and yet the smoke still wasn't as big as the chutki si aag nayan set 🤣

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ii myself don't like nayantara character but turn her completely negative within just 2 episodes its really disgusting. I don't get the point it's fine she can turn negative slowly then we can understand her point but now don't know what's the point. Very disappointed. 

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well,  her whole world turned upside down in just few seconds n it explains why she is so drastically changed... Nayantara,  who lived her whole life waiting for the moment she turns a naagin,  believing that she wasn't a mere human,  wanting to have her mother's revenge,  loving her mother to the core...  Then all of a sudden.....  Boom.. Everything gone....  She isn't even trying to figure out her truth or real parents...  She just wants her mother back...  Loving her n trusting her... Instead she gets to hear that her mother is desperate for her real daughter n wants that daughter to complete her revenge.... No wonder nayantara is livid n wants brindha dead....