Take a Bow NIA!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

An actress who was criticised like hell for being casted as a nagin ! And actually even I hadn't any expectations from her ! But she was splendid in today's episode!!

I think NAGIN is best show to showcase your acting skills! The way she was dancing! I think to compare her with previous ones is a bad idea! She has added her own layers! The boldest and most gorgeous nagin till now!

We got a simple and sweet shivanya and Shivangi! We got a lovely and elegant Bela!

We got a classy vish and beautiful and poisonous shesha!

But NIA had added her own dimensions!

After immj i was so disappointed by her ! But today's episode was hand's down dedicated to brinda! Specially her nagin look, dance and ferocious expressions!

🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The boldest naagin to exist till now. Completely agree on that.

The way she is carrying that costume , so elegant.

Loved her in today's episode. I too questioned the choice of Nia being chosen for naagin but she is doing complete justice to the role.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

The boldest naagin to exist till now. Completely agree on that.

The way she is carrying that costume , so elegant.

Loved her in today's episode. I too questioned the choice of Nia being chosen for naagin but she is doing complete justice to the role.

Literally! 

amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

She is the bestest No doubt Nia always do justice to the character she do

She is totally rocking as Brinda and the most hottest Naagin 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Her screen presence is captivating from the very first episode. 

Nia looks just what a Naagin is supposed to look , bold , classy and elegant ! Even though she is not a trained dancer but she did pretty well.

I am waiting for the moment Brinda starts adoring her naagin form , she's gonna slay.

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is a gem😍And She is doing fabulous as Brinda 

And today she stole the show❤️❤️

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I always love shayantani as naagin.mouni or survi was ok not anything extra ordinary but love their work.but about nia she is fabulous because she doesn't follow like others she got her own style that's what I loved most.her costume is totally different then previous naagin.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hate to disagree with the above mentioned views but I have to.Yeah Nia is one of the most big-shot talented actress.She has exemplary acting skills.Her Versatility as the Roshni/Brinda or as the Cunning Alia of Twisted has been fabulous but what notable thing she did as Brinda today that she should or has to take a bow.

Agreed she looked enchanting like a Snake Princess in that Black-Gold Outfit but she's not even aware of her powers.Instead her screen presence has been reduced to either Damsel-in-Distress or being the Ghajini Naagin.No doubt its not her fault but at the EOD she bears the responsibility too as the main FL  of not only bearing but also carrying on the mantle of this much loved Naagin Franchise whatever might be the script.

Infact I liked the Innocent but firm Roshni in place of this always afraid/covering up Brinda who always defends Rajat's every bad action.Shivanya/Shivangi or Bela were the strong Independent Woman of today unlike Brinda.One notable thing she did today perhaps was slapping one of the Tharki Parikh cousins but her spunk is missing when dealing with her adversaries.She only shows the spunk in front of Dev.

It would be much better if the CV's tweak her character a little bit now.Brinda might be some Pandit's daughter but she's today's woman.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Nia_doll thumbnail

Nia is the most talented actress she is amazing with her moves she is outstanding😍😍

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

She nailed it no doubt ❤️❤️