made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just wanted to dedicate a wholeass post on how the cousins acted today. Just ridiculous.

How can each one of them be such a pervert. They really had 'plan B's' with the ulterior motive of raping a girl , also a girl they have known since childhood. 

Shameful.

The CV's could have made atleast one of the cousins decent , maybe Dev's brother who used to stay with Dev and thus tuned out different.

The cousins are not only irritating , their presence is disturbing , like they are scary. The way they think and act disgusts me. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Same thoughts !

I think these cousins are all victims of naagin , they are gonna die soon.

That's the reason of making all of them negative and them coming after brinda. 

Just hope they die soon.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's better they are like this as earlier nagins killed the people who were criminals but in this season Manyata is hell Bent on the children! So when they will be killed I will be really happy;

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Now Brinda can kill them off as her own badla😈 I want them dead!!!!!!!  Their parents are equally disgusting and now I'm sure parekh's baa is the main villain budhiya needs to go to kabr ASAP!  Disturbing and disgusting parekh household....  Sab criminal hai😡

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Same thoughts !

I think these cousins are all victims of naagin , they are gonna die soon.

That's the reason of making all of them negative and them coming after brinda. 

Just hope they die soon.

Agree with that. 

@bold wishing the same. I might quit watching Naagin just because of their presence.

Its triggering,

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

It's better they are like this as earlier nagins killed the people who were criminals but in this season Manyata is hell Bent on the children! So when they will be killed I will be really happy;

@bold I am unable to understand the same. Why is Manyata trying to kill the children. She was going on about how Bholenaath has given them powers to become 'rakshak' and now she is killing innocents. Sure they are not innocents still.

But true , them dying will make us happy.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Now Brinda can kill them off as her own badla😈 I want them dead!!!!!!!  Their parents are equally disgusting and now I'm sure parekh's baa is the main villain budhiya needs to go to kabr ASAP!  Disturbing and disgusting parekh household....  Sab criminal hai😡

Ya Baa can be the main criminal.

EK could have added some suspects instead of adding this bunch of useless cousins. Atleast it would have left us confused. Now we know the primary villain is either Dev's father or Baa. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

to be honest i want those useless cousins dead...they are just waste of time actually🤮i am glad brinda is doing the honours👍🏼for me the best cousins were s1/s2 they can do anything for their brother ritik n rocky even that has to risk life and the bonding they share with shivanya-shivangi is so lovely and always tries to Rivanya-Roshiv closer...yeh hota hai bhai behen ka pyar...i literally had tears when sesha killed avni and she died on her brother rocky's lap...S1 the cousins always supports ritik and their plans always brings Rivanya closer same goes for S2...they were the best cousins for ritik-rocky always with their brothers thick and thin

S3/S4 has the worst disgusting cousins and makes me saints like how mahir-dev born in that house full of creeps and perverts🤮

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

what makes me laugh they will try to go close her and ends up getting scared of her seeing her naagin avatar

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Cheap disgusting they are and I Hope brinda kills them off slow death and beats them to hell 😡

how can they have the guts to touch her and spike her drinks and even think of raping her 🤬😡🤬🤬🤬

bloody cheap shit. I hope brinda kicks them so hard that they never have the guts to lust after a girl who they saw from kids days 😡😡