BB fame Ashmit Patel & Mahek Chahel call off engagement

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ashmit Patel and Maheck Chahal call off engagement after five years of relationship

Ashmit Patel and Maheck Chahal have called off their engagement. The couple dated for five years.

India Today Web Desk

Ashmit Patel and Maheck Chahal.

After five years of staying together, Ashmit Patel and Maheck Chahal have parted ways. According to reports, they were facing problem in their relationship and mutually decided to called off engagement.

A source close to the development told an entertainment website, "They got engaged in August 2017, and were planning a destination wedding a year later. However, compatibility issues cropped up and so, they decided to push the wedding. Things gradually deteriorated, and a few months ago, they finally parted ways.

Maheck too confirmed her separation with Ashmit. She said, "I left Ashmit. I had to take that step and walk out."

Ashmit admitted the same saying, "It's true that we are no longer together. I would request privacy on this matter, and would not like to comment."

Both have also removed romantic posts for each other on Instagram. Ashmit and Maheck had known each other for 12 years. The couple dated for five years before announcing their engagement. They got engaged in Spain.

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/celebrity/story/ashmit-patel-and-maheck-chahal-call-off-engagement-after-five-years-of-relationship-1636222-2020-01-12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh too bad. They looked good together. 

Ashmit and Sana khan? or Sara khan were the sidnaaz of that season. theyd do the baap beti thing all the time. It was weird but nothing as bad as what we see now 

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was first Ashmit Patel and Sara Khan . Then he changed to Veena Malik.

Sara then got married in the show to someone and divorced him immediately after she came out from BB house. Seems the guy took huge amount from BB to get married in the show.

After divorce, Sara was in a relationship with Paras Chabra, but it ended in a very bitter way.

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

lol, Ashmit Amisha a family of weird people 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I didn't find them compatible even  in PC. 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Oh too bad. They looked good together. 

Ashmit and Sana khan? or Sara khan were the sidnaaz of that season. theyd do the baap beti thing all the time. It was weird but nothing as bad as what we see now 

it was veena wo uske kache dhoti thi😆 sara had married his long term bf in the same season 

Edited by Bluehue - 4 years ago
InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I didn't even know they were dating.

Bluehue thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

It was first Ashmit Patel and Sara Khan . Then he changed to Veena Malik.

Sara then got married in the show to someone and divorced him immediately after she came out from BB house. Seems the guy took huge amount from BB to get married in the show.

After divorce, Sara was in a relationship with Paras Chabra, but it ended in a very bitter way.

what sara used to date paras ?  Wow

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

it was veena wo uske kache dhoti thi😆 sara had married his long term bf in the same season 

lol. But Sara ke saath bhi godh mein bithana and all that used to go on. She called him Papa and sat on his lap. Theyd go under the blanket and purr like cats. I dont remember much. Veena yes. I guess she married some cricketer

Bluehue thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

lol. But Sara ke saath bhi godh mein bithana and all that used to go on. She called him Papa and sat on his lap. Theyd go under the blanket and purr like cats. I dont remember much. Veena yes. I guess she married some cricketer

so hum bb4 ka repeat dekha rahe hai🤣