Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have been loving ashnoor right from her Jhansi Rani show 

She was  such a doll  there .just like how Arya is now infact more doll and cutest ❤️

And she has proved it right from that time she is born actress 

Her role in show Na bole tum was one best child role .

Always admired how she is rooted 

Whatever i had watched PB then was for her .  and even now she is one reason Along with my other favorite srj 

This girl have bright future for sure .

She is going to shine 😎

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just watched her first in Shobha Somnath ki serial 😎that to randomly on YouTube 😆 it was recommended cause I was searching for historical series☺️ and PB season-1 , was second show where I seen her again 

So watching her child role in SSK then teenger role in PB was Indeed huge thing but more than that it was the way she gave life to character as such 😉

I seen her in Manmarziyan movie and in  Sanju movie  😊even though her role there wasn't much 😆but I saw her there the only thing I can say about her is she's fabulous actress she nailed the scene she's given no matter what 👏  cause she's passionate for acting her profession 

There's one thing when a actor played mythological or historical character more than once🤔 they end up making boundary not only for themselves but for audience as well  it's get hard for them and for audience as well but everything can turn out amazingly if the role they played is worth😎

Ash had played historical character 👸, mythological 🙏🏼 and modern 😎 as well and she's is loved in all roles of her 😃when she come up with other role people usually get spell bound by her acting caused they don't miss her previous show then 😉they just admire her for her present role 😳and that's the best thing about her which is really appreciable 👏

zalima thumbnail

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ashnoor is very good in whole weeks episode 😎 I like when she is in angry mode😳chahe wo party Mai dhulai ho ya Mami par paltwar ya fir emotional or funny she showed exalant acting 👏 in this age she is brilliant ⭐️😳

zalima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Ashnoor is very good in whole weeks episode 😎 I like when she is in angry mode😳chahe wo party Mai dhulai ho ya Mami par paltwar ya fir emotional or funny she showed exalant acting 👏 in this age she is brilliant ⭐️😳

Yes .

She was very good 

Scene with Saroj mami she was very good👏

Also the scene when she reads paper  and get those emotional feelings .👏

And she is looking very pretty also 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Word smiley32She was fab .Simply loved her in this week scenes .

sunaina02 thumbnail

I also admire Ashnoor for her talent .

She will carry this show for at least another six months if not a year , I am sure about it .

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ashnoor was exceptionally good .She not only looked beautiful but carried the scene so gracefully . Specially in showing the change of feelings for Neil  from feeling of liking , worry , confrontation and thier fights😆

zalima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Ashnoor was exceptionally good .She not only looked beautiful but carried the scene so gracefully . Specially in showing the change of feelings for Neil  from feeling of liking , worry , confrontation and thier fights😆

She is most underrated in the show .

She is one talented girl .

She is doing very good job here 👏

Like you said those scenes she just nailed it .

And i am loving her bonding with srj and saisha

zalima thumbnail

Ash 👏

What a performer

This girl always amaze me 👏

She is very good in emotional scenes 

And her scenes with Neil ☺️

With Arya 

Are just amazing 👏