Shehnaz Gill SIB behavior

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Many have termed Shehnaz to be fake, smart, dumb, over acting ki dukaan 

I always maintained that there is a very calculative person behind that innocent face

Let's face it, Shehnaz was chosen for BB bcos of her controversy with Himanshi Khurana.  In short Khurana destroyed her career.  

If we go back to Sana's past in all possibilities there were chances of a nervous breakdown, which of course was treated well or snipped in the bud

When you can't control your emotions that is the stage when Self Injurious Behaviour creeps in.  Now Sana knew, Himanshi may enter BB,. When she came as WC, Sana started hitting her self, I was shocked, first thought to what length a contestant can go to be in the game 

But the second time she hit herself, then its her issues that took over.  Sana was bullied and often references were made that a newbie couldn't tolerate the fame Himanshi has achieved. So the word jealous trigged a lot of things which came out today during the Var.

There is a Sana who is perfect BB material but we must also see that her controversy has mentally strained everyone connected to it. 

Yes a huge dramabaaz but sometimes its real too and its not bcos Sid is not paying attention but her thing with Himanshi which may bring similar behavior if triggers are in place

I think the channel knows it and instead of understanding it from a medical point of view, milking trps

The same has been done with Rashmi and Arhaan. Only Rashmi handled everything like a professional, maybe she had pointers from the channel but right now I feel sorry for Shehnaz.

Colors took Sana to the stars and brought her back to earth with a bang. 

She soon will be her original self but the girl is not in peace 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

BB is Defo playing with people's life !!

Sana is in Bb only bcoz she said rude things about himanshi's song.

Sana is jealous of girls ...

And BB using the emotion for trp.

Same they did to Rashmi...

It is very clear the way Rashmi chided Salman to not interfere in her personal life that she dint sell it ....and channel used it for trp.

Salman is so cheap.

Channel supporting Sid's psycho ,abusive ,mental behaviour is also like destroying Sid .

Fans don't understand that...

In blind worshipping fans don't understand they are destroying their favourite by supporting them in wrong .

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 4 years ago