Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilovewahi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@garima. 

I found one more of his IG story explaining why he mentioned Asim only. The reason will move most people's heart. Plz include it in main topic if u like it. 

https://twitter.com/AnthwalGauri/status/1216155852748423169?s=20

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Paritosh, Chef VK and now Vikrant Messy. Looks like all the sensible people are smitten by Asim's humbleness. Ladka hai hi heera ❤️

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That is the sweetest thing ever. Well done to Asim. 

One thing I’ve observed has been irking me for a while now. 

Paras is such a glutton.  When Kajol and devgan brought pastries, paras was feeding himself rather than Mahira per the competition. 

When kangana came, he ran for the fruit, pastries and drinks while she was still leaving. 

When Vikas Khanna brought the food for the winning team paras was first in line to start eating before the winners even though he was with losing team. 

When paritosh brought cake yesterday, watch carefully who takes the biggest slice and starts eating first. Yes you got - it’s paras. He is very greedy and selfish. For someone with sooooo much wealth, he acts like he never see food yet picks on Vishal about paratha al the time. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Omg this is enough to make my day 

My fav Indian chef praising my fav BB contestant ❤️

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Today Asim is getting so much praise! Touch wood ! He deserves it 

First Paritosh then Vikas Khaan ....others like Bhuvneshwary Sreeshant, Srishti Rhode all have praised him ! 

Paritosh is really hilarious, I like his comedy, started liking him in an award show, but in these 2 days in BB he was at his best and he just nailed it.

Vikas Khanna is one of my fav Indian celebs ❤️

Sree was my top 3 fav last season n Sristy Rode was my most fav last season n also one of my fav TV actress ❤️

I love the fact almost all the celebs I genuinely like a lot, are supporting Asim if not Rashami😊 

Asim wins people's hearts with his nature....these small gestures indicate the real personality and upbringing of a person ! 

These small small gestures is the reason why I chose to root for Asim this season! ❤️ 

I don't know what else can melt the channel's heart 😭 They r so harsh on him 😭

More power to Asim ! 

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wasn’t he under Vikas Gupta’s influence and Gupta was BB’s new editor because he met Khanna 😉 and Khanna was entering in the show for SidNaaz too 😉

Ab praise ke baad Khanna unbiased ho gaya 🤣

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilovewahi

@garima. 

I found one more of his IG story explaining why he mentioned Asim only. The reason will move most people's heart. Plz include it in main topic if u like it. 

https://twitter.com/AnthwalGauri/status/1216155852748423169?s=20

some fans are really rude. what's their problem if he praises asim. not necessarily, everyone has to support ur fav, and if he praises a contestant a fan doesnt like doesnt mean he wont praise a contestant a fan likes. he already praised sid n shehnaz in an interview.  no one said anything when he praised sid n shehnaz.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

only so called celebs who comes inside trained well by manisha aunti ignored him or just avoided him.

acche log and actually celebs always praised him..yesterday deepu also said na most good looking man😳  

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Wasn’t he under Vikas Gupta’s influence and Gupta was BB’s new editor because he met Khanna 😉 and Khanna was entering in the show for SidNaaz too 😉

Ab praise ke baad Khanna unbiased ho gaya 🤣

minnie in this whole long almost decade u behaved like mahira! who throws joke,khud hi  haste ho,wink karte ho..ek bhi like bhi nehi milta... ho come u remained same? 

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Updated more :) Now u cn see he still stay on his words after recieving bashing nd praise Asim humanity too