What the hell??

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Like seriously!! They destroyed Nayantara's character like anything!!

Just leave all the things aside....who the hell gives her right to kill an innocent snake just to test her bloody trick!! Doing this it is shameful of herself to call her manyata's daughter who is herself a nagin! Basic humanity means alot! And how can ekta show this even! No nagin has turned this evil in just beginning! And she is human then Manyata said right! Insaan sbse zehreela hota h!! 

She is filled with so much poison that I think she will leave behind shesha and vish who turned negative later! 

But this season is much brutal! Like first killing that small boy by manas's mother and now this!!

And if she really loves her mother then how can she think of killing brinda and that too just after learning that she is her sister!

If her character is so much selfish then it's shame to Manyata's upbringing! 

We will never get a nagin like shivanya or Shivangi who sacrificed themselves for protecting others!! Bela too was much involved in mahir only after a point!

Thanks Ekta for giving us one more bad season!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m so so dissapointed I m sure many viewers who likes Nayantara wanted to see her story as Naagin will be disheartened n disappointed like I got 😭

Now I have no favourite I dont like show anymore I m leaving forum  Bad casting 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Like seriously!! They destroyed Nayantara's character like anything!!

Just leave all the things aside....who the hell gives her right to kill an innocent snake just to test her bloody trick!! Doing this it is shameful of herself to call her manyata's daughter who is herself a nagin! Basic humanity means alot! And how can ekta show this even! No nagin has turned this evil in just beginning! And she is human then Manyata said right! Insaan sbse zehreela hota h!! 

She is filled with so much poison that I think she will leave behind shesha and vish who turned negative later! 

But this season is much brutal! Like first killing that small boy by manas's mother and now this!!

And if she really loves her mother then how can she think of killing brinda and that too just after learning that she is her sister!

If her character is so much selfish then it's shame to Manyata's upbringing! 

We will never get a nagin like shivanya or Shivangi who sacrificed themselves for protecting others!! Bela too was much involved in mahir only after a point!

Thanks Ekta for giving us one more bad season!

But Bela was never cruel. she never harmed any one for her selfish reasons .she thought of harming major only when she thought he was the murderer

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

But Bela was never cruel. she never harmed any one for her selfish reasons .she thought of harming major only when she thought he was the murderer

I didn't meant that way! Infact Bela is my favourite naagin!! She was way more smart till that fake vishrant marriage! But makers ruined her then! Her sole aim was protecting mahir!

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

She was redeemable even after killing the snake,  had her conscience stopped her from killing her mother's daughter.  But her stooping lowest with being a silent participant of a possible rape blows everything....  Manyata needs to tell her straight "my revenge is my revenge none of your revenge!"  and not play around fanning her insecurities by her super secret beti dhundo mission! 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

She was redeemable even after killing the snake,  had her conscience stopped her from killing her mother's daughter.  But her stooping lowest with being a silent participant of a possible rape blows everything....  Manyata needs to tell her straight "my revenge is my revenge none of your revenge!"  and not play around fanning her insecurities by her super secret beti dhundo mission! 

In her defense, she wasn’t exactly silent. She informed Dev about this and asked him to go look for her. Let’s not forget, Nayantara at the moment sees Brinda as her enemy for some reason out of the fear of losing her place in Manyata’s life, so instead of helping Brinda directly she decides to take advantage of her situation to marry Dev. However at the end of the day she did prevent her from getting molested or raped in a way from the way I saw it.

Though I must admit, Nayantara has indeed become an extreme character all in just one day which makes no sense at all even if she were insecure.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

In her defense, she wasn’t exactly silent. She informed Dev about this and asked him to go look for her. Let’s not forget, Nayantara at the moment sees Brinda as her enemy for some reason out of the fear of losing her place in Manyata’s life, so instead of helping Brinda directly she decides to take advantage of her situation to marry Dev. However at the end of the day she did prevent her from getting molested or raped in a way from the way I saw it.

Though I must admit, Nayantara has indeed become an extreme character all in just one day which makes no sense at all even if she were insecure.

so it's she Send Dev😎 missed that part 😕 

Any way her character gone 👎🏼mere a epi ❓

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

so it's she Send Dev😎 missed that part 😕 

Any way her character gone 👎🏼mere a epi ❓

True and that’s really a shame for the cvs. The story has been ruined along with Nayantara’s character.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

True and that’s really a shame for the cvs. The story has been ruined along with Nayantara’s character.

exactly if her character is remain +ve 😎 Now even by this twists 🤢she had enough space .story too in pace  all ruined one go 🤪

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why is everyone complaining makers have ruined Nayantara's character? 

I understand viewers were disappointed but I don't think Nayantara character was sketched for positive. The character was always going to be either grey or negative.

And no, I don't think she suddenly feeling insecure. She started becoming insecure from the time she did not turn into Naagin or may be she would have had doubt regarding whether she will get the Revenge for her mother. 

These all had only intensified after she learned Brinda is the real daughter. It was too much for her to see and hear her mother say only her real daughter could take revenge. For the last twenty five years her mother was bringing her up with only one motive, Revenge. And suddenly she will get sidelined by the real daughter. One could even think Nayantara feels, like one day she had value to her mother and suddenly she is not. It is like we are working on the project for days and suddenly it is handled to someone else. Man that does will make us mad.

May be if Manyata had seen or realized the insecurity she is rising in Nayantara and assured her of her love then maybe Nayantara would not be hating Brinda. But Manyata is so lost in revenge she could not see what havoc she is causing inside Nayan.

And no, I am not any actors fan nor am I siding with one character above other. But just felt what I decipher from the episodes.

Edited by arshi8927 - 4 years ago