Shahnaz could not take 5% of wat she does wth others..

Posted: 4 years ago

Bang on Mahira... U returned her baack her 2rs egoistic hatred sy bhara act.. N would say the way Asim supported Mahira during her act was commendable.. Asim supported her throughout and Sanaz act was more noisy forceful and irritating.. She humiliated Mahira to the core and was sailing sidnaz # ka crap.. She humiliated asim n pahira for no reason and then she think people won't return her 5% back.. 

She always complaint abt EVERY HMs to slaman even today she was taunting trio for bartan n all in dipikas presence.. 

N her ego will surely come down now miss perfect actually turned out to most imperfect.  She was showing attitude to Salman.. Disrespected him.. Pushed shukla.. Felt bad for him n anyways.. She deserves all Ths jealousy tag as she is jealous of everyone who talks to shukla or paras and she has problem wth mahira.. If she has no problem she could have taken it calmly.. Irritating to the core.. Salman was superb whn he said shukla no need to go to her 4 tareef kr Dii kia Katrina ban gai.. Lol 

Wish she could have heared that.. 

BB meri tareef kro.. Urrgghh monotonous.. Slaman ny dhoka Dia..? Slaman ko b shukla yan paras smjh k rkha tha kia? 

She needs to get a reality check that she is nothnh.. Asim deserve to b on top 2 wth shukla n paras mst b in top 3.. Ths grl I don't see now as winner its just my gut feeling.. A winner shld have some qualities there she lacks.. I muted channel throughout her performance.. Noise pollution.. Self centered obsessed woman who want world to see things through her eyes n believe wat she says n think.. Disappointed.. 

Again was blaming Shukla for attention fiasco n shukla was clearly irritated.. How is he bearing her God knows anyway she must stay in show toll top 6.. Least deserving... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: natkhat1

BB meri tareef kro.. Urrgghh monotonous.. Slaman ny dhoka Dia..? Slaman ko b shukla yan paras smjh k rkha tha kia? 

Salman ko idea ho gaya shayad ke ye iske galey bhi parh jayegi.... bol rahi thi na ek wkw mein 

" Aap bhi toh mere se pyaar karte ho na "

..main pyaar ki bhooki hun..🤢

Waise boya perh babool ka toh aam kahan se hon...fits well for sallu...aur charhaao undeservings ko sarr pe...Ab bhugto !

She is weakest contestant of BB-13 ...BB ne sar charha diya toh yahan tak aa gayi..

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=natkhat1]

Bang on Mahira... U returned her baack her 2rs egoistic hatred sy bhara act.. N would say the way Asim supported Mahira during her act was commendable.. Asim supported her throughout and Sanaz act was more noisy forceful and irritating.. She humiliated Mahira to the core and was sailing sidnaz # ka crap.. She humiliated asim n pahira for no reason and then she think people won't return her 5% back.. 

She always complaint abt EVERY HMs to slaman even today she was taunting trio for bartan n all in dipikas presence.. 

N her ego will surely come down now miss perfect actually turned out to most imperfect.  She was showing attitude to Salman.. Disrespected him.. Pushed shukla.. Felt bad for him n anyways.. She deserves all Ths jealousy tag as she is jealous of everyone who talks to shukla or paras and she has problem wth mahira.. If she has no problem she could have taken it calmly.. Irritating to the core.. Salman was superb whn he said shukla no need to go to her 4 tareef kr Dii kia Katrina ban gai.. Lol 

Wish she could have heared that.. 

She needs to get a reality check that she is nothnh.. Asim deserve to b on top 2 wth shukla n paras mst b in top 3.. Ths grl I don't see now as winner its just my gut feeling.. A winner shld have some qualities there she lacks.. I muted channel throughout her performance.. Noise pollution.. Self centered obsessed woman who want world to see things through her eyes n believe wat she says n think.. Disappointed.. 

Again was blaming Shukla for attention fiasco n shukla was clearly irritated.. How is he bearing her God knows anyway she must stay in show toll top 6.. Least deserving... 

BANG ON...She is very smartly playing a big game. The housemates including Sid will have to stop supporting her nonsense. She can hit herself all she wants..and no one should baby her. 

I assure u all  I don't see her in Top 2 

Seemed channel is pissed of and want to end sidnaz crap if u see as she started hitting herself and Thts why slaman too supported shukla and Whch is obvious shukla never talked abt Ths # even he was embarassed wth her act today n all forced drama of shadi n shhe was literally begging numbers form audience.. Asim played beautifully and got decent screen space.. His fan must feel happy now and wish could see koena or daljet instead of Ths obsessed woman... 

I so want Sid paras n Asim I'm too 3 

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Salman ko idea ho gaya shayad ke ye iske galey bhi parh jayegi.... bol rahi thi na ek wkw mein 

Waise boya perh babool ka toh aam kahan se hon...fits well for sallu...aur charhaao undeservings ko sarr pe...Ab bhugto !

She is weakest contestant of BB-13 ...BB ne sar charha diya toh yahan tak aa gayi..

+1

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Well Said especially the last line. 👏