Finally getting into the skin!

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

After so many episodes I finally feel warmed up on the season ๐Ÿ˜†

Manyata -

I have probably said this 98764321 times but she's a brilliant performer, she has the power to turn OTT scenes into normal!  I wish she'd known Brinda is her daughter....  I'm already looking forward to the union. 

Dev

So far he hasn't done anything challenging to judge his portrayal.  The actor so far is decent. 

Brinda

Nia is really a good actor and knows her game. I want her to get familiar with her naagin powers , he confused and sweet character will turn into confident and fierce one....  She'll rock it!  she is both Alia of twisted and roshni of jamai....  I have good expectations of her! 

Nayan

I still think she needs to modulate her voice! Her character graphics too rushed,  she is insecure I get it but she shouldn't get obsessive...  I just hope her phase is temporary and she doesn't stay grey too far or she'll be negative. 

And hell say no to sister rivalry,  I want sis-mance๐Ÿ˜ manyata-brinda-nayan all the way! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So_much_khushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree !!! Nia is wonderful and jas needs to work on her voice. And sayantani is splendid as always !!! And it's obvio cuz she is our first naagin of itv. 

I was so upset from the casting at first but now i am happy. Cuz surbhi is a splendid actress , a gem of itv so i was  worried who will potray naagin and can come to her level  . But nia is doing well . Hope her graph will go upward. 

And no comparison of Anita and jasmine. Anita is just fab !!! I really think nayan's character was not casted well !! Hope she will improve

Edited by So_much_khushii - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's good that u started liking the story. I still don't like the story.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreed and Same thoughts!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Absolutely. I am enjoying the track. Yesterday the last part of Nia turning into a nagin as Jas was on the been was my absolute favorite. 

I only wish they could address the stupidity of showing Nayan as a white nag attacking Dev in past and now her not being able to become a nag at all.