So Nayan is portraying Grey shaded character

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Today Nayan has turned in Negative after knowing that she is not manyata's Beti. now she is trying to kill brinda.. she today killed a naag by hypnotizing . now she will apply this on Brinda .. but i understand her situation . she is now insecure and scared for lossing her mother .. as her world revolves around her mother . CV is justifying nicely her insecurity and action ...

today she  made conspiracy.messaged Brinda on the name of  dev to come at jungle, now she is trying to hypnotize her by playing Naagin been... i  understand Nayan's insecurity, but she is trying to kill an innocent who has no idea about the whole matter. 

i am now a days liking jasmin's  jelous human portray .. she is improving a lot than beginning . lets see uska agla kadam keya hai 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Today Nayan has turned in Negative after knowing that she is not manyata's Beti. now she is trying to kill brinda.. she today killed a naag by hypnotizing . now she will apply this on Brinda .. but i understand her situation . she is now insecure and scared for lossing her mother .. as her world revolves around her mother . CV is justifying nicely her insecurity and action ...

today she  made conspiracy.messaged Brinda on the name of  dev to come at jungle, now she is trying to hypnotize her by playing Naagin been... i  understand Nayan's insecurity, but she is trying to kill an innocent who has no idea about the whole matter. 

i am now a days liking jasmin's  jelous human portray .. she is improving a lot than beginning . lets see uska agla kadam keya hai 

I am not at all in favour of Nayan being Brinda's rival though it was already decided.Still the reason is pretty lame for Nayan turning negative this sudden when Brinda is not even aware of her true identity.Also.why is Nayan not a Naagin like Shesha/Vish? She was already displaying Vish/Shesha characteristics.Yeah she was definitely improving till she turned Negative today.

Vish can be called a Grey character.Shesha was completely a negative character by the time S2 started.Nayan was quite cunning and could have used her hypnotic powers to lure the Naagin to finish of one of Vaishali's cohorts.Instead she's playing the bad sapera doing Brinda-hunting.Nayan had forgot her basic duty of revenge.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t want her to be negative I had seen that with sesha and vish and it irritated me to core. Why does one have to be negative always in naagin why cannot two sister fight the war as a team then getting jealous over a guy or mother affection. I think so far this seasons is best for me and I don’t want the repeated hate between sisters again. Let this one be different and unique 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I am not at all in favour of Nayan being Brinda's rival though it was already decided.Still the reason is pretty lame for Nayan turning negative this sudden when Brinda is not even aware of her true identity.Also.why is Nayan not a Naagin like Shesha/Vish? She was already displaying Vish/Shesha characteristics.Yeah she was definitely improving till she turned Negative today.

Vish can be called a Grey character.Shesha was completely a negative character by the time S2 started.Nayan was quite cunning and could have used her hypnotic powers to lure the Naagin to finish of one of Vaishali's cohorts.Instead she's playing the bad sapera doing Brinda-hunting.Nayan had forgot her basic duty of revenge.

yes that was inhuman activity by killing an innocent naag. But for a moment i want to give her benefit of doubt, as from her Schoolchild she was growing up with a revengeful mind . so more than differentiate of right and wrong she was taught to take revenge if there would any wrong with her. so somehow , her mind set is like that if things would turn around against her, just go and kill... so i will not blame her completely . right now Brinda is her enemy who unknowingly would snatch her mom from her. so from that mind set she is going in any other level. That is why for me her acts has lil bit justification currently . and somehow for this Manayataa also responsible subtly. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

I don’t want her to be negative I had seen that with sesha and vish and it irritated me to core. Why does one have to be negative always in naagin why cannot two sister fight the war as a team then getting jealous over a guy or mother affection. I think so far this seasons is best for me and I don’t want the repeated hate between sisters again. Let this one be different and unique 

exactly , why would not Two sister join their hand to take revenge .. i dont want Nayan as negative. i am loving her bond with her Mom .. wanted to watch her also sisterly bond with Brinda